The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Lilofan

Who would be the heathen that doesn't know the only thing that goes with hot dogs (crispy or not) is beer. It's sacrilege to think that wine or mixed drinks have any business in that particular party at all. 🌭🍔🍺👍😉
In Rhode Island , places like Onyville NY System , have delish hot weiners with the works. It is never called franks or hot dogs and the staff will tell you that . What is served on the menu that customers drink with the hot weiners is coffee milk ( approx 3/4 cold milk , coffee ).

Last edited:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
If you're ever in Jersey, you have to check out Rutt's Hutt. They deep fry their dogs and will burn them as dark as you want, cruddy selection of wine, limited mixed drinks and from what I understand a decent selection of beer.

Hot dogs and beer....sounds like a good night. Just need some disco fries too, isn't that what Jersey people call what is basically poutine?
:)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Then you're in luck, the best disco fries are at the Clairmont which is not even 10 minutes away. or what I call walking distance
John Travolta Dancing GIF by Hollywood Suite

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅᴇᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴀ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ. ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴀɢɴᴏꜱɪꜱ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ꜱᴛᴀɢᴇꜱ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘᴀꜱꜱ ᴀᴡᴀʏ. ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ "ᴀᴍʙɪɢᴜᴏᴜꜱ ʟᴏꜱꜱ".
ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡɪꜱʜ ᴅᴇᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴀ ᴏɴ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ. ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴀɪɴ ꜱʟᴏᴡʟʏ ᴅɪᴇꜱ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴘʜʏꜱɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʟʏɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʙᴇᴅ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴅʀɪɴᴋɪɴɢ.
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜱᴄʀᴏʟʟ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴏꜱᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴀ ʜᴀꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ɪꜱ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴀ.
ᴛᴏ ʀᴀɪꜱᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴇɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʀᴜᴇʟ ᴅɪꜱᴇᴀꜱᴇ, ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ.
ʜᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪɴɢᴇʀ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴘʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀꜱᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ.
ᴀ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟᴢʜᴇɪᴍᴇʀ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴇɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ!

I know it's not Alzheimer's awareness week , but just putting this out there .

Lilofan

ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅᴇᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴀ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ. ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴀɢɴᴏꜱɪꜱ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ꜱᴛᴀɢᴇꜱ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘᴀꜱꜱ ᴀᴡᴀʏ. ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ "ᴀᴍʙɪɢᴜᴏᴜꜱ ʟᴏꜱꜱ".
ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡɪꜱʜ ᴅᴇᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴀ ᴏɴ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ. ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴀɪɴ ꜱʟᴏᴡʟʏ ᴅɪᴇꜱ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴘʜʏꜱɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʟʏɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʙᴇᴅ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴅʀɪɴᴋɪɴɢ.
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜱᴄʀᴏʟʟ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴏꜱᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴀ ʜᴀꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ɪꜱ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴀ.
ᴛᴏ ʀᴀɪꜱᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴇɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʀᴜᴇʟ ᴅɪꜱᴇᴀꜱᴇ, ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ.
ʜᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪɴɢᴇʀ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴘʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀꜱᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ.
ᴀ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟᴢʜᴇɪᴍᴇʀ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴇɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ!

I know it's not Alzheimer's awareness week , but just putting this out there .
Shout out to all the fellow caregivers out there. Dementia is a very challenging illness but for a loved one I would jump through fire to keep them safe.

StarWarsGirl

My understanding of Epic Universe is that the Mario section there will be a lot bigger and with more attractions than in any of the other parks that have a mario section. I've been watching videos from time to time about the progress, and I'm pretty sure they said Epic Universe will have a lot more Mario than California or Japan. But I'd suggest looking into it yourself before you decide, and maybe wait for some reviews. We went to Wizarding World a month after it opened and it was CHAOS. Wall to wall people, you couldn't even get into that section of the park once the park had been open for 30 minutes and you had to wait until late afternoon for some people to leave so more people could get in. The shorest wait time was 15 minutes and that was to get into Zonkos Joke shop. Next was 45 minutes to get into Schrivenshaft's store. Olivander's was 90 minutes, and Forbidden journey was HOURS. The only thing we got to do by the time we got in was go to Zonkos, Honeydukes, and Schrivenshafts and have a butterbeer, which also had a HUGE long line. We decided going in the first year that something is open is not a good idea. Wait until the hype dies down and you can see what people are saying about it so you can avoid everyone else's mistakes.
Yeah, when I was pricing it out, it was actually CHEAPER to do a package with an AP instead of a five day pass, which is why I was thinking about it. My hold up is for that much money, there's a chunk of rides I wouldn't be able to do because of motion sickness. WDW the only two rides I can't do are FOP and Astro Orbitor, and DL I can do everything.

Tony the Tigger

The 4th of July made me really miss this bish again!!

IMG_5284.jpeg

Everyone talking about the fireworks and dogs, and I kept suggesting the hotel idea and finding a pic of Kylie to post with it.

No hotel for us this year. B was working. I went to the gym before they started.

Woke up very sad and easily triggered to get choked up like right now - first time in several months!

Going to go outside and chase iguanas off my roof because she’s not here doing her job.

Figgy1

Premium Member

View attachment 797226

Everyone talking about the fireworks and dogs, and I kept suggesting the hotel idea and finding a pic of Kylie to post with it.

No hotel for us this year. B was working. I went to the gym before they started.

Woke up very sad and easily triggered to get choked up like right now - first time in several months!

Going to go outside and chase iguanas off my roof because she’s not here doing her job.
Monsters Inc Hug GIF
we all miss her

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

View attachment 797226

I can empathize with this. In the summer I spend a lot of time on the porch and my Kapono loved the porch, she had her own chair and would sit out there even if I wasn’t out there with her. She even had extra blankets on the chair for when she got cold. She passed in the middle of the night in November so we had some time before we could take her to the vet in the morning so we wrapped her up and let her be in her chair on last time.

I haven’t had the heart to take protective covering off the chair this summer so her blankets are still there and her chair is empty. I know I need to tidy it up but I can’t yet.
IMG_1682.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom