The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

wdwfan4ver

I took one of those quizzes. Though the quiz was way too long and I didn't know some things.

Like one question was: Who is your favorite fashion designer? Which I had no idea who the other 3 were so I picked the one I knew which was Hugo Boss.
I am not surprised with not knowing all fashion designers and I'm guessing that would be pretty common.

For myself, I don't know a lot of names of fashion designers.

Last edited:

donaldtoo

Hope it was a fun party and Happy Birthday to her. June 28th is a wonderful day for a birthday! 😉😀

Thank you, and it was indeed fun, even though the icing/frosting on the vegan cupcakes was melting in the morning heat…!!!!! :hilarious:
And yes, your birthday (I think we’ve posted about this before) is also on June 28th, correct…?!

A pic of the melting cupcakes below…!!!!! 🤣

ED33DBE9-8617-489B-B0D5-26CCA13D6111.jpeg

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I hope you @StarWarsGirl are safe from any damage. Yesterday we lost power for 6 hours due to wind and fingers crossed it won't be too bad for any of us on the east coast

There were sporadic power outages throughout the state last night, im assuming because of the heat even though it wasnt even one of the warmest days. My power flickered for a couple hours off and on throughout the evening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom