The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

It was only 85 with a real feel of 100 here at 12:10p. The humidity is really high because of on and off rain.
But, we’ve already had few days at or above 100 with real feels above 115 in our area.
I just got back from dropping DS off at work and it was 81 in the house. Turned it down to 78 to get the humidity under control, but if I go lower MIL gets cold, even in a sweater and having a blanket.
The real fun for us heat-wise will be in July, August and into September.
Good times…!!! :happy:;):)

BF526C4D-EA87-4369-95AB-BEADA383E1CB.jpeg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
It was only 85 with a real feel of 100 here at 12:10p. The humidity is really high because of on and off rain.
But, we’ve already had few days at or above 100 with real feels above 115 in our area.
I just got back from dropping DS off at work and it was 81 in the house. Turned it down to 78 to get the humidity under control, but if I go lower MIL gets cold, even in a sweater and having a blanket.
The real fun for us heat-wise will be in July, August and into September.
Good times…!!! :happy:;):)

View attachment 793480
I can't believe our temp (up in the 90s--it hit 98) with high humidity, was actually worse than your area down in Texas today!! I miss my cold winter temps . . . :(

Lilofan

I can't believe our temp (up in the 90s--it hit 98) with high humidity, was actually worse than your area down in Texas today!! I miss my cold winter temps . . . :(
When Northern NJ in the Newark area has a low temp of 80 degrees at 11pm tonight , tempers may be boiling since not all have central AC. The most reasonable temps I've experienced is Hawaii with the comfortable trade winds blowing day and night and the Bay Area of CA where its pretty much 50s/60s high, low 40s/50s low, year round and a number of condos and homes having no AC.

donaldtoo

Yea, the weather was pretty wimpy for us today, as per the image below.
Seems like some sort of weather inversion, or something. ;)
But, back on Feb. 15th of ‘21 during “SNOWMAGEDDON 2021…!!!!!!!!!!!” :hilarious:, y’all had a low of about 30 degrees and a little snow (I checked the Boston weather history ;)) and we had 5 degrees and a bunch of snow…!!!!! :hilarious:
Some pics from then below, also…

973BE2FE-09EB-42CB-BEB8-7F960684D8D6.jpegA6233D64-86AF-4264-AAA7-976243EBF09C.jpeg19EA4AE7-2CBC-4187-AD73-DBA74FE93B6A.jpeg46444C15-EA9B-48EB-8E25-F79698C78B80.jpegC4491F07-9B56-498E-A7CB-0F5F472F1976.jpeg45140F9A-2365-4918-BB89-65A14B455656.jpeg

Figgy1

Premium Member
That would only work for like a hour lol cause its gonna be even hotter tomorrow.
excited kermit GIF
another Target run for ice

Songbird76

Disneyland might work then because they only sell five day DL passes. So you basically have to go do other stuff in California unless you plan on buying multiple DL passes.
I'd still rather just go with E. We'd have a much better time without the boys. And it doesn't seem like DH really has any desire to go to the states anymore. When my dad died, I was talking about how to use the money from his estate and I said I wanted to travel some, and he made some comment about not needing to go back to the US now, since my dad is gone, and that we could travel in the Netherlands. I was like....seriously? The Netherlands is like 1/4 the size of Wyoming....you can go from one end of the country to the other the long way in like 3-4 hours. We don't NEED to travel the Netherlands. I want to actually TRAVEL and SEE things.

Lilofan

I'd still rather just go with E. We'd have a much better time without the boys. And it doesn't seem like DH really has any desire to go to the states anymore. When my dad died, I was talking about how to use the money from his estate and I said I wanted to travel some, and he made some comment about not needing to go back to the US now, since my dad is gone, and that we could travel in the Netherlands. I was like....seriously? The Netherlands is like 1/4 the size of Wyoming....you can go from one end of the country to the other the long way in like 3-4 hours. We don't NEED to travel the Netherlands. I want to actually TRAVEL and SEE things.
My friends who work at WDW recently came back from Belgium and the Netherlands on vacation. The pics on FB on the castles, countryside, capital , churches , Anne Frank House , food and drink , cheese places , farms, coffee shops, etc were truly breathtaking especially Netherlands . When they go on vacation they get away from FL and go to faraway places. In Belgium some areas they could not visit when locals blocked the areas with their protests.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom