The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

IMG_0051.jpeg

IMG_9229.jpeg

IMG_9230.jpeg

IMG_0049.jpeg

IMG_0024.jpeg

IMG_0020.jpeg

Ribs and burnt ends from three Kansas City bbq joints (Joe’s, Gates, & Arthur Bryant’s) and cocktails at Tom’s town Distillery (with some
Chips). All very good.
I'm the only one unable to see the images?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Buc-ee’s is AWESOME…!!!!!!! :joyfull:
At one point, the largest one was about an hour south of us in New Braunfels, Texas.
Its 66,000 sq. ft., has 80 toilets and 120 gas pumps.
The other one we’ve frequented over recent years is in Waller, Texas just northwest of Houston, on our drive back home from our cruises out of the Port of Galveston. It’s 68,000 sq. ft. with the same number of toilets and gas pumps as NB.
Pretty sure I posted this after our July of 2019 cruise, but I own the swim trunks pictured below…!!!!! :hilarious:

View attachment 791022
Yah, I've seen photos of other Buc-ees down South, and all are big. I just couldn't get over the mammoth size of the newest one! :p

FutureCEO

Buc-ee’s is AWESOME…!!!!!!! :joyfull:
At one point, the largest one was about an hour south of us in New Braunfels, Texas.
Its 66,000 sq. ft., has 80 toilets and 120 gas pumps.
The other one we’ve frequented over recent years is in Waller, Texas just northwest of Houston, on our drive back home from our cruises out of the Port of Galveston. It’s 68,000 sq. ft. with the same number of toilets and gas pumps as NB.
Pretty sure I posted this after our July of 2019 cruise, but I own the swim trunks pictured below…!!!!! :hilarious:

View attachment 791022

I've seen a few gas stations close up here. And most are only four pumps but hundred pumps would be crazy. It would look so out of place. Then again so does a lot of stuff we have.

Super WalMart, Super Target, most malls

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom