The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Its rain here but I might stop by our market. Depends on my sister, I'm taking her on a little tour of our local breweries again for her belated birthday present.
Is the donut person still there? I may be misremembering but I remember you getting donuts
Today James the original cat person tried to come home with a puppy. Somebody who we didn't recognize was at the corner of the parking lot with puppies in a crate. Anyhoo they had the nerve to want 100 each for mutts, um heck no I can go to the pound and get one who I know has been checked by a vet and had the first round of shots. They were cute but too many risks imho

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Is the donut person still there? I may be misremembering but I remember you getting donuts
Today James the original cat person tried to come home with a puppy. Somebody who we didn't recognize was at the corner of the parking lot with puppies in a crate. Anyhoo they had the nerve to want 100 each for mutts, um heck no I can go to the pound and get one who I know has been checked by a vet and had the first round of shots. They were cute but too many risks imho

Not donuts but there were very delicious pastries like croissants and caramel rolls and another guy had great bread. I think they are still there. By the time I'd get there today they would probably be sold out and gone.

A puppy sounds good. Our human society and rescues charge a lot more than $100. Brad got our Baxter from a breeder and while I don't know the exact cost I know he was at least $1000 and probably closer to $1500. Kapono we got from a breeder too but she had to get rid of the puppies quickly and Kapono was only $175, she was my clearance dog and the best thing I ever got on clearance (actually one of the best things I ever bought period, I miss that gal).

Figgy1

Premium Member
Not donuts but there were very delicious pastries like croissants and caramel rolls and another guy had great bread. I think they are still there. By the time I'd get there today they would probably be sold out and gone.

A puppy sounds good. Our human society and rescues charge a lot more than $100. Brad got our Baxter from a breeder and while I don't know the exact cost I know he was at least $1000 and probably closer to $1500. Kapono we got from a breeder too but she had to get rid of the puppies quickly and Kapono was only $175, she was my clearance dog and the best thing I ever got on clearance (actually one of the best things I ever bought period, I miss that gal).
If it was one of the regular vendors, I may have caved but the guy was just in the corner of the lot and seemed sketchy at best. If it was the dairy or egg person we'd have a pet as I know they both take excellent care of their animals and we've picked up from both farms and for farms everything is well ordered and clean. That said if I caved come Labor Day everything would be on me:cautious: James is really a cat person and while dogs are great I'm not sure his follow through would be

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom