The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

I have nothing good to say about Boma. That is all.
What happened? That was one of our best meals in August! We ate there for both breakfast and dinner and both were fantastic. We got the recipe for their butternut squash soup because it was so good. And the servers were so good! I'm trying to imagine how bad your experience must have been and I'm so sorry! Was the food bad? Or was it the service? Or both?

Cesar R M

What happened? That was one of our best meals in August! We ate there for both breakfast and dinner and both were fantastic. We got the recipe for their butternut squash soup because it was so good. And the servers were so good! I'm trying to imagine how bad your experience must have been and I'm so sorry! Was the food bad? Or was it the service? Or both?
Probably service? everytime I tried to go there it was packed to the seams o_O

Lilofan

I have nothing good to say about Boma. That is all.

Details, please! (I've never been there, but I've only read positive reviews about it. So, I'm really intrigued by your review.)
I’ve been to Boma breakfast and dinner buffet. It’s a mix of African and American dishes. We enjoyed it but our best buffet is at Epcot / Germany. Norway had an interesting buffet years ago nothing spectacular but the different options of raw herring and smoked salmon was delish. The roasted chicken was bland.

FutureCEO

Just got back from the store, and the Girl Scouts were selling cookies out front. They approached me so sweetly I couldn’t resist…!!!!! :hilarious:
Although, I only bought 2 boxes (Caramel Delights and thin mints :hungry:) ‘cause they were 6 bucks a box…!!!!! :eek:o_O;)
When Megan (then Sarah) started selling them, they were about 2 bucks a box. :cyclops:
Anyway, Carolyn and MIL were very happy I picked them up some Girl Scout cookies…!!! :happy:

How much are the cookies this year? A booth was at the train station last week; young girls already learning to screw the public 🤣

Songbird76

Probably service? everytime I tried to go there it was packed to the seams o_O
But it's a buffet.... There's not much for them to serve except drinks. The lines can be long, but they move pretty quickly in our experience. But that's why I ask. Our experience is so different. It's one of our absolute favorites. So I'm just wondering what went wrong, because something must have. And that's so sad, because they are better than that.

Cesar R M

But it's a buffet.... There's not much for them to serve except drinks. The lines can be long, but they move pretty quickly in our experience. But that's why I ask. Our experience is so different. It's one of our absolute favorites. So I'm just wondering what went wrong, because something must have. And that's so sad, because they are better than that.
Ohhh, its the buffette!

I confused it with the other sit down restaurant. The one which is a fusion of asian + Indian with african touches.

Figgy1

Premium Member
How much are they calling for?
one to maybe 3 but changing to ICE
Seth Meyers Drinking GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom