The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

FutureCEO

Snow has been disappearing some in Southeastern Wisconsin. The good news is the snow should be gone or near gone by the end of next week due to the temperatures.
More rain for us today and Sunday then hopefully no more until the end of January. As of 4 couple days ago, the official tally was 7.5 inches of rain and snow melt. Which is double the average for the month - granted everybody is getting more rain everywhere.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Shorts weather 😍
It is; I'm about to go throw a pair on. Had to turn the heat off in the basement (of course it was still cold down there when I started work this morning so I had to turn it on...) and I'm going to grab my laptop and work out here after I'm done my lunch break.

This is why I never put away my summer clothes; we have bipolar weather here. Last week it was so cold that I only went outside to get Amazon deliveries.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@Figgy1 --

Isabeau Levito, (2023 U. S. Figure Skating Champion, 16 years old, Mount Holly, NJ), is now in first place (for 2024 U.S. Championship) after the short program yesterday.

Women's Free Skate is tonight at 8 PM (Eastern) on NBC. (They might also show some highlights from the short program, but the main event is the Women's Free Skate.)

In second place after the Women's Short Program, was Amber Glenn (24 years old, Plano, TX). She skated an outstanding program, and the scoring was tight between the top 2. (Isabeau's program had a bit more technical difficulty than Amber's, and that was enough to push Amber back into 2nd place.) By the way, Amber's black jumpsuit with white, silver and gold sparkles was gorgeous!

Men's Short Program is this afternoon at 4 PM (Eastern, on USA Network).

Figgy1

@Figgy1 --

Isabeau Levito, (2023 U. S. Figure Skating Champion, 16 years old, Mount Holly, NJ), is now in first place (for 2024 U.S. Championship) after the short program yesterday.

Women's Free Skate is tonight at 8 PM (Eastern) on NBC. (They might also show some highlights from the short program, but the main event is the Women's Free Skate.)

In second place after the Women's Short Program, was Amber Glenn (24 years old, Plano, TX). She skated an outstanding program, and the scoring was tight between the top 2. (Isabeau's program had a bit more technical difficulty than Amber's, and that was enough to push Amber back into 2nd place.) By the way, Amber's black jumpsuit with white, silver and gold sparkles was gorgeous!

Men's Short Program is this afternoon at 4 PM (Eastern, on USA Network).
I really wish they'd bring back school figures. Watching Debbie Thomas do them a few weeks ago was amazing

Goofyernmost

It is; I'm about to go throw a pair on. Had to turn the heat off in the basement (of course it was still cold down there when I started work this morning so I had to turn it on...) and I'm going to grab my laptop and work out here after I'm done my lunch break.

This is why I never put away my summer clothes; we have bipolar weather here. Last week it was so cold that I only went outside to get Amazon deliveries.
My summer clothes are, and always have been, the same one's. The only variation is if the temperature is above 45 I wear shorts, below that regular long pants. I hates long pants!

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
My summer clothes are, and always have been, the same one's. The only variation is if the temperature is above 45 I wear shorts, below that regular long pants. I hates long pants!
Life without a thyroid...at 45 degrees I need to bundle up. If it's below 70, long pants are a must.

**It helps being a woman and having leggings as an option. They are very comfortable; however, I think they would look quite strange on you as a man.

Figgy1

cold 101 dalmatians GIF

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom