The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

93boomer

Premium Member
Objection SUSTAINED.
Disagree GIF by Beverley Mitchell

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Oh carp! (For the record, the one Law class I took in jr. college . . . I flunked!) :hilarious:
So I took business law online with my first degree. I thought, "Oh, this shouldn't be too bad to take online." It was so dry. I probably should have sat through the class.

So I would ask my dad questions about different concepts. My dad would a. ask me what about it was confusing and b. ask me why I didn't think it was fascinating.

I'm like, I did not sign up to be insulted, thank you very much. I did get an A in the class, though.

wdwfan4ver

You and my brother...he wore shorts in Hersheypark on Saturday. The highs were in the 60s and the lows were in the 50s. Meanwhile, I'm like

Freezing Parks And Recreation GIF by MOODMAN
50s aren't bad if there is little or no wind if the person is normal in terms of wearing pants, long sleeves, and a fall jacket.

I mentioned this because yesterday this was little or no wind despite being in the 50s as a high. Today is in the 50s, but the wind was howling.
My brother is outside wandering around in shorts and a T-shirt. It's 57 degrees.

I'm like
ken thompson cuckoo GIF by BBC
Agree. 50s for me is pants, flannel, and a fall jacket to go outside.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom