The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

FutureCEO

I just drove 1860 miles going to Vermont and back and I agree. But most of the time the side by siders are also the left lane bandits that will not do anything to get ahead of a truck but will somehow maintain the same speed for mile after mile. And to make it worse they always seem to get in a zone that might very well be the truckers blind spot oblivious to the fact that they are flurting with death over a number of things besides having the driver pull into their lane or even having one of the 18 tires blow out or shed a recap right into their windshield. I always make it a point that I will get by a truck as fast as I can.

I had a few encounters with trucks yesterday that made me curse 18 wheelers. And a couple of them pulled out thinking they were the only one on the road and the another one just randomly swerve into the incoming lane (my lane) to pull in a corporate driveway which is huge and could fit a truck.

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

This reminds me of a chat I had with one of our city bus drivers. He mentioned some of the stupid stuff that car drivers do to buses in traffic, like trying to cut them off, etc. Although I can't recall the actual weight of the bus he mentioned, (some insanely high figure), he said that whenever a bus hits another vehicle or structure, they do DAMAGE! ;)
Yeah, it's about 36,000 lbs. (18 tons) not counting passengers. They can't stop real fast either.

MouseDreaming

Happy frigid Farm Market Saturday morning. James is going with me because I'm still not allowed to carry anything and he wants to get stuff to air fry
We will hit the market tomorrow. Combined dd visit, and a nice farmer market.

Made it to 82 today, here. Summer is trying to hang on.

And does anyone know where I put the Halloween lights? I have no idea, so I figured I'd ask.
Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom