The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

Yep, the left lane bandits really burn my toast, but, the side-by-siders are even more annoying…!!!!! :mad::hilarious:
I just drove 1860 miles going to Vermont and back and I agree. But most of the time the side by siders are also the left lane bandits that will not do anything to get ahead of a truck but will somehow maintain the same speed for mile after mile. And to make it worse they always seem to get in a zone that might very well be the truckers blind spot oblivious to the fact that they are flurting with death over a number of things besides having the driver pull into their lane or even having one of the 18 tires blow out or shed a recap right into their windshield. I always make it a point that I will get by a truck as fast as I can.

Last edited:

Tuvalu

Premium Member
@Tuvalu -- did you see this? The boats are back between the MK resorts!

I did!

@Tuvalu Haven't you been waiting for this??
happy george lopez GIF by Nick At Nite

donaldtoo

I just drove 1860 miles going to Vermont and back and I agree. But most of the time the side by siders are also the left lane bandits that will not do anything to get ahead of a truck but will somehow maintain the same speed for mile after mile. And to make it worse they always seem to get in a zone that might very well be the truckers blind spot oblivious to the fact that they are flurting with death over a number of things besides having the driver pull into their land or even having one of the 18 tires blow out or shed a recap right into their windshield. I always make it a point that I will get by a truck as fast as I can.

Yea, pretty sure many aren’t oblivious, and are doing it on purpose. The power they get from being behind the wheel, kinda’ like the power they get from being in front of a keyboard.
Messing with general traffic is bad enough, but, messing with trucks is nutso. Maybe they’re gambling that something minor enough will happen that they can contact one a’ those billboard/TV commercial ambulance chasers and get a huge settlement, without actually being crippled or losing their lives.
People be crazy.

Goofyernmost

Yea, pretty sure many aren’t oblivious, and are doing it on purpose. The power they get from being behind the wheel, kinda’ like the power they get from being in front of a keyboard.
Messing with general traffic is bad enough, but, messing with trucks is nutso. Maybe they’re gambling that something minor enough will happen that they can contact one a’ those billboard/TV commercial ambulance chasers and get a huge settlement, without actually being crippled or losing their lives.
People be crazy.
Funny thing is when I drove buses I almost never felt any road rage no matter what stupid thing people did. I guess it was because I knew that I could squash them like a bug if the desire struck me. :D

donaldtoo

Sarah’s pup Ruby is here with me right now, along with Belle and Ranger. I’m on the couch and she’s laying on the chaise. I looked at her while yawning and wondering if she would do same, as it’s supposedly contagious with humans, and darn if she didn’t yawn back…!!!!! :hilarious:

CEB44285-50A3-4F40-863A-4EC8040F74C5.gif

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Funny thing is when I drove buses I almost never felt any road rage no matter what stupid thing people did. I guess it was because I knew that I could squash them like a bug if the desire struck me. :D
This reminds me of a chat I had with one of our city bus drivers. He mentioned some of the stupid stuff that car drivers do to buses in traffic, like trying to cut them off, etc. Although I can't recall the actual weight of the bus he mentioned, (some insanely high figure), he said that whenever a bus hits another vehicle or structure, they do DAMAGE! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom