The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Watched it off and on yesterday. A few favs: 2004 Rolls Royce Phantom, dark grey, light beige interior and WOOL carpeting . . . $80,000; 1963 Chevy vette, split window coupe, silver blue, dark blue interior . . . $160,000; 1968 Camaro Edition, official Indianapolis Pace Car, white, orange stripes . . . $77,000.

Been watchin’ today since they went on air.
So much fun stuff, but, my favorites are the fully and accurately restored classics…just such works of art…!!! :)

Lilofan

Yes, the mountains have snow. Which is exactly why I don't live in the mountains. Here in Raleigh in 2010, the day after Christmas, had 10 inches of snow on the ground, No more the rest of the winter. From 2011 to present this area has had no more than 5 inches accumulated total over the past 12 years. That, I can live with. I brought a winter Jacket when I moved here along with winter boots. I have never worn either of them since I moved here.
10 inches of snow at one time that part of the state would be pretty much shut down. The South cannot deal or cope with snowfall amounts. The Research Triangle were my family had lived had mild winters and had ice storms and freezing temps even when I visited when I lived in 2 hours east. I remember food shopping at Piggly Wiggly and Winn Dixie , good times.

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Yes, the mountains have snow. Which is exactly why I don't live in the mountains. Here in Raleigh in 2010, the day after Christmas, had 10 inches of snow on the ground, No more the rest of the winter. From 2011 to present this area has had no more than 5 inches accumulated total over the past 12 years. That, I can live with. I brought a winter Jacket when I moved here along with winter boots. I have never worn either of them since I moved here.
Look at it this way . The winter boots and jacket have lasted a long time so they were a great investment 😉

93boomer

Premium Member
Ice T No GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
I Think Not GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

93boomer

Premium Member
We haven’t had a decent snow in three years in the central mountains. My Mom has had more living in the northern mountains.
Last year we had nothing-not even a snowflake. It was strange.

93boomer

Premium Member
10 inches of snow at one time that part of the state would be pretty much shut down. The South cannot deal or cope with snowfall amounts. The Research Triangle were my family had lived had mild winters and had ice storms and freezing temps even when I visited when I lived in 2 hours east. I remember food shopping at Piggly Wiggly and Winn Dixie , good times.
I hate ice storms! 🥶

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Been watchin’ today since they went on air.
So much fun stuff, but, my favorites are the fully and accurately restored classics…just such works of art…!!! :)
Did errands this afternoon, so I missed a few hours.

However, from the last hour or so, my top favs were: 2023 Chevy Corvette ZO6, coupe, white, 670 hp, $225,000 (which is $75,000 OVER the sticker price!); and the 2005 Ford GT, red, $340,000. And --

The McLaren 2020 Speedtail (gullwing doors), grey, current bid: $2 MILLION dollars -- and the BID GOES ON!!! :jawdrop:

donaldtoo

Did errands this afternoon, so I missed a few hours.

However, from the last hour or so, my top favs were: 2023 Chevy Corvette ZO6, coupe, white, 670 hp, $225,000 (which is $75,000 OVER the sticker price!); and the 2005 Ford GT, red, $340,000. And --

The McLaren 2020 Speedtail (gullwing doors), grey, current bid: $2 MILLION dollars -- and the BID GOES ON!!! :jawdrop:

Yep, crazy…!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom