The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Thank you, Minnie…!!! :)

I don’t know a whole lot about these new clients.
What I do know is from an email the wife wrote the partner that he forwarded to me.
I already mentioned she homeschools their 3 daughters. She didn’t mention entertaining, but, she did mention that they almost never have overnight guests, unless her father comes to visit (thus, the guest suit - and for resale purposes someday). She also mentioned that her and her husband don’t really have a whole lot of clothes and shoes, but, again, for resale purposes they wanted 2 large closets. She also referenced (for some small design elements) one of their other 2 homes in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Don’t know where the other one is.
Beyond that, I really don’t know much more about them, other than the fact that they, obviously, have a whooooooole buncha’ money…!!!!! :greedy::greedy::greedy::hilarious:
If i ever hit the lottery you're going to design my house. Starting with the kitchen

donaldtoo

Well, let's see if @donaldtoo has any insight into the owners. (That's why I asked him if maybe the owners were also using the house for business entertainment, etc.) Or, if it was just for a family (with a ton of money) and their own use. (I could envision either scenario, but I certainly can't relate to either one.) ;)

See my previous post…!!! ;)
Yep, well, well, beyond my pay grade, so no relating here either…!!!!! :greedy::greedy::greedy:🤪:hilarious:

donaldtoo

If i ever hit the lottery you're going to design my house. Starting with the kitchen

DEAL…!!!!! :D
The kitchen area will be the heart and soul and focus of the home…
Main kitchen, back kitchen/scullery, pantry, walk-in cooler and freezer…and, the piece de resistance…a totally blown-out wine bar…!!!!!!! :joyfull:
And, if ya’ really wanna’ go crazy… 🤪😉
Separate full-blown kitchens for first and second breakfast, first and second lunch, and first and second dinner…!!!!! 🤣:hilarious::D:hilarious:;):)

Figgy1

Premium Member
DEAL…!!!!! :D
The kitchen area will be the heart and soul and focus of the home…
Main kitchen, back kitchen/scullery, pantry, walk-in cooler and freezer…and, the piece de resistance…a totally blown-out wine bar…!!!!!!! :joyfull:
And, if ya’ really wanna’ go crazy… 🤪😉
Separate full-blown kitchens for first and second breakfast, first and second lunch, and first and second dinner…!!!!! 🤣:hilarious::D:hilarious:;):)
Yes!!!!! Just make sure to have room for 50 cu feet minimum for the secondary freezer and the same for the secondary fridge.
The area for the extra meals will be called the outdoor kitchen

donaldtoo

Yes!!!!! Just make sure to have room for 50 cu feet minimum for the secondary freezer and the same for the secondary fridge.
The area for the extra meals will be called the outdoor kitchen

Yes, outdoor/summer kitchen, too…easy cleanup…just hose it all down…!!!!! :D:hilarious:
Smoker, griddle, Big Green Egg, grill, pizza oven (you’d be surprised how many of those we get requests for), etc….!!!!!!! :joyfull:

wdwfan4ver

Gee thanks. Now James is now pestering me for a ferret:cautious:
I think Donna might have to deal with something worse with @King Racoon 77. 42 Indycar racecars from Newman-Haas will be on Auction on October 29. Some of those racecars won championships.

Newman-Haas was a Legendary championship race team that had the Legendary actor Paul Newman as a co-owner of the race team. Paul Newman when he was alive, was known for his passion of racing. Paul himself raced in sportscars and him being a co-owner of a Legendary Race is not a shock.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom