The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Yea, it reminds me of my summer cabin on Waldon Pond.

The reason for a place that size comes under the heading of "because I can". It's so sad to witness how tough the economy has been on the rich. The decision to go from 8000 sq. ft. to 6500 sq. ft. must be a heart wrenching process.
Well, let's see if @donaldtoo has any insight into the owners. (That's why I asked him if maybe the owners were also using the house for business entertainment, etc.) Or, if it was just for a family (with a ton of money) and their own use. (I could envision either scenario, but I certainly can't relate to either one.) ;)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Johnny Depp Drinking GIF
Nothing Like The Holidays Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor
Captain Jack Sparrow Movie GIF
Pirates Of The Caribbean Rum GIF

StarWarsGirl

@Cesar R M

Remember how I told you about that bad CIO who told the three employees that they were the "cancer in the company" which caused them to quit?

We got an email today that he is "leaving to pursue other opportunities" and that two former IT leaders, who were well-liked, are coming back.

Now if only we could get the guys who quit to come back, we'd be set...

Cesar R M

@Cesar R M

Remember how I told you about that bad CIO who told the three employees that they were the "cancer in the company" which caused them to quit?

We got an email today that he is "leaving to pursue other opportunities" and that two former IT leaders, who were well-liked, are coming back.

Now if only we could get the guys who quit to come back, we'd be set...
Pufff.. wish more companies worked like that. Aka removing the real cancer and letting the good ones back in.

Also yes.. the infamous "pursuing other opportunities". Aka you got unceremoniously fired...

Speaking of hilarious Job stupidity.
Our company is expanding to deal with Web3 products... So we have a few openings there and here. Mostly developers.
And there was this clown that out of nowhere, came to offer their "amazing and well received PR services"

When I told them we did not need a PR team and thanked for their offer. He instantly went to insult our marketing team.
What a way to instantly show everyone about your professionalism! XD
Our CEO laughed a lot after I shared the screenshot.
Anyway the guy was promptly banned from our server by me :)

wdwfan4ver

The reason for a place that size comes under the heading of "because I can". It's so sad to witness how tough the economy has been on the rich. The decision to go from 8000 sq. ft. to 6500 sq. ft. must be a heart wrenching process.
I believe the heading of "because I can" in terms place of size. That is the same heading for type of a car.

I brought up car because I am a member of a message board outside of WDWMAGIC and a former member of that message board is a Cousin of a celebrity. The cousin of a celebrity owns a Ferrari.

Last edited:

donaldtoo

Yikes, you're talented. I can't even imagine trying to draw out all those specific requests in one home!!! :jawdrop:

Curious -- do you know if the client does a lot of entertaining guests (business, and/or friends/family)? Or, does the client just have a large family at home, along with the money to build a large, custom house? (Just trying to wrap my head around the reason(s) for such a house. Then again, maybe the requests are just normal for a part of the population, that I'm obviously not a part of?! :p )

Thank you, Minnie…!!! :)

I don’t know a whole lot about these new clients.
What I do know is from an email the wife wrote the partner that he forwarded to me.
I already mentioned she homeschools their 3 daughters. She didn’t mention entertaining, but, she did mention that they almost never have overnight guests, unless her father comes to visit (thus, the guest suit - and for resale purposes someday). She also mentioned that her and her husband don’t really have a whole lot of clothes and shoes, but, again, for resale purposes they wanted 2 large closets. She also referenced (for some small design elements) one of their other 2 homes in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Don’t know where the other one is.
Beyond that, I really don’t know much more about them, other than the fact that they, obviously, have a whooooooole buncha’ money…!!!!! :greedy::greedy::greedy::hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom