The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Happy Birthday GIF by Mumbai Indians
@dryerlintfan 1659174942163.png

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Do you think that person really has that many friends? Like, we can see about 60 cupcakes, so there’s about 120 cupcakes and then enough cake to feed another 20-30 people. I didn’t even have that many people at my wedding 😂😂

Thanks @Figgy1 🥰🥰

View attachment 656510
It's not the new 20 but it's better than the whole 30's debacle.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Serious question…what’s the difference between garbage and trash, as you seemed to make a distinction…?!
Also, as discussed before, if the property owner is paying for the refuse service through property taxes, you can bet most/or all of that expense is included somewhere in your rent rate.
The distinction between the two (back then), was that garbage included anything with food -- table scraps, bananna peels, or any other food being discarded. Trash was anything "dry" -- paper, boxes, glass jars, household items, etc. As I vaguely recall, I think it was the local board of health that finally put the end to backyard (In-ground) garbage cans (and I'm sure it also cut down the price of trash collection, to just have one all-inclusive, trash pickup each week).

Funny side note: There were raccoons in the town, and they'd often figure out how to push up the lid on those backyard garbage cans. My father had to actually put a few heavy bricks on top of the lid, so that the raccoons couldn't get into the garbage! :p
(Note to @King Racoon 77 -- I imagine you must be proud of your ancestors . . . :joyfull: )

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
@dryerlintfan you know people who eat only one cupcake? if so:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

I feel like these last couple years where all my friends have been hitting forty everyone has gone down to “I’ll just have a bite” and “who wants to split one with me?”

Like your forties is the decade where you pretend you can stay young if you only eat a little dessert. But then it doesn’t work, you hit menopause, and you get to enjoy life again after that 😂

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I feel like these last couple years where all my friends have been hitting forty everyone has gone down to “I’ll just have a bite” and “who wants to split one with me?”

Like your forties is the decade where you pretend you can stay young if you only eat a little dessert. But then it doesn’t work, you hit menopause, and you get to enjoy life again after that 😂
From a male perspective 40's rock.

But not too loud or too late.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom