The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

wdwfan4ver

He's currently on 4th lunch:banghead:
At least he wasn't here:
That club level has stuff he'll be after in terms of the snacks and sweet hours. I think there might be complains from other people with all the sweets and snacks he'll be eating at the club level.

Come to think of, I think the local radio station that mom won WDW back in 91 would've change some stuff with food if he was with one of the contest winners. The WDW trip my mom won had free food as one the things. Free food was for 3 meals in each day. The catch is you really can pig out on stuff like the appetizers and I'm guess multiple main entrees. The free meals included appetizers, main meal, and dessert.

wdwfan4ver

I know a little bit alcohol, but less about moonshine.
I know a little bit more. The Wisconsin State Fair is having a fudge vendor selling Mama's moonshine fudge from August 4th to August 14th. That is a new flavor of fudge this year. Mama's moonshine fudge is Decadent milk chocolate fudge infused with moonshine with straight-up or apple cinnamon option.

What I do know is Wisconsin State Fair property is owned by the state. That means vendors have to follow rules including laws with alcohol including products with moonshine such as fudge being infused with moonshine. That means the product is legal according to the state.

The fudge vendor also has Brandy old fashioned fudge, and Jon Leonard's Whisky Fudge. That Vendor also has a coupon in the Wisconsin State Fair Bargain book for $6.00 off of a family sized 7 pack of fudge.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom