The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I’ve only been taking aspirin and the anti-inflammatory, no pain meds other than that.
Right now, I feel much better than the last coupla’ days, and should be good to go for work tomorrow morning…I just look a bit of a mess, but, there’s nothin’ unusual about that…!!!!! :D:hilarious:
I may have mentioned this here in the past, but a nurse friend of mine mentioned that people often feel worse after a mishap (a fall, etc.), a day or two after the accident. Reason is that by that time, you're more relaxed; and as your muscles loosen up, that's when you tend to feel more pain. Hopefully, it will all pass in another day or so. Just take things easy this week, and no lifting, etc.

donaldtoo

I may have mentioned this here in the past, but a nurse friend of mine mentioned that people often feel worse after a mishap (a fall, etc.), a day or two after the accident. Reason is that by that time, you're more relaxed; and as your muscles loosen up, that's when you tend to feel more pain. Hopefully, it will all pass in another day or so. Just take things easy this week, and no lifting, etc.

Thanks again, Minnie…!!! :)
Both the shoulder and thumb already feel better.
Although, my left foot actually was worse this morning. You’re right, it’s like you pay more attention to a coupla’ things that appear to be the main problem, and then a coupla’ days later, you start noticing other issues.
Overall, I definitely feel better this afternoon, than since it happened…!!! :)

93boomer

Premium Member
For any ornithologists

Happy Mood GIF by HBO Max
I love puffins!!

wdwfan4ver

Mr Boomer says thank you all. He had a good day until he received his Medicare card in the mail. 🤣 Now, he feels old.
My mom and dad weren't like that when they turned 65. My dad actually was looking forward to be 65 when he was going to retire originally.

He is able to do stuff that he wasn't able to do while working like fixing stuff around the house. Mom didn't mind turning over 65 years old despite being older than dad. Mom didn't dye her hair, but yet is not grey and she's able keep herself busy around the house.

93boomer

Premium Member
My mom and dad weren't like that when they turned 65. My dad actually was looking forward to be 65 when he was going to retire originally.

He is able to do stuff that he wasn't able to do while working like fixing stuff around the house. Mom didn't mind turning over 65 years old despite being older than dad. Mom didn't dye her hair, but yet is not grey and she's able keep herself busy around the house.
Yeah he’s not retiring yet. He still has a few good years. 🤣

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Took off work today. Woke up still feelin’ like I was hit-by-a-truck-sore.
How I didn’t even break anything, end up in the hospital, or worse, I have no clue.
Slept sitting up on the couch in the living room most of the morning with a WDW live stream in the background. Feelin’ better now, but, I’m definitely banged up…!!!!! :hilarious:

Hope you get some rest and feel better.

SteveBrickNJ

Does anyone have a suggestion what American Merchandizer would have these....but for less money?
Never mind. There a hundreds to select from on amazon.
Duh!
Why did I even ask 🤔 :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom