The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

FutureCEO

I'm happy for you, that Disney+ has offered the show as an option for our friends overseas like yourself, who cannot get our network channels. For citizens here, it wasn't needed -- our network, ABC, did a fine job broadcasting the show for everyone, for 30 years.

If a streaming service has their own original shows, then people should pay extra for that service, such as Disney+.

However, in the case of a 30-year program ( Dancing with the Stars), that's been only shown on public access TV station, ABC, the show is now being taken away from us. I think Disney owns the ABC Network now, and that's how they got control over this popular show and took it away. :(

Disney's owned ABC since the 90s.

I watch futbol/hockey, food/cooking channel sometimes. history channel and that's pretty much it. I have no network shows that I watch. Basically everything that I watch you can get on Youtube. Sports are a bite more complicated.

donaldtoo

Took off work today. Woke up still feelin’ like I was hit-by-a-truck-sore.
How I didn’t even break anything, end up in the hospital, or worse, I have no clue.
Slept sitting up on the couch in the living room most of the morning with a WDW live stream in the background. Feelin’ better now, but, I’m definitely banged up…!!!!! :hilarious:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Took off work today. Woke up still feelin’ like I was hit-by-a-truck-sore.
How I didn’t even break anything, end up in the hospital, or worse, I have no clue.
Slept sitting up on the couch in the living room most of the morning with a WDW live stream in the background. Feelin’ better now, but, I’m definitely banged up…!!!!! :hilarious:
Has the pain medication helped at all?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom