The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
It’s snowing!!!
season 6 jealousy GIF by Will & Grace

wdwfan4ver

Weather bulletin update for @Mr Ferret 88 (and everyone else who is following this exciting news) --

As of late yesterday, the weather guys have increased the snowfall numbers for my area -- we're now expecting up to 2 FEET !!! :D Storm starts late this evening and is supposed to be snowing all day Saturday. :joyfull:

View attachment 617031
I am sure one of my younger brothers villagers in Animal Crossing: New horizons would love to live to be in your area on Saturday. It was snowing on my young younger's island yesterday and the villager said "I love snow".

donaldtoo

But.....why would you want to taste them anyway? Tomatoes are disgusting! Unless they are cooked in something, like spaghetti sauce!

Totally disagree.
One of my favorite sandwiches from my childhood, and still to this day, is tomato slices, cheddar cheese, and mayo on white bread.
I can eat a carton of cherry tomatoes in one sitting…much tastier than grapes.
And, of course, yea sauces….!!!
Not seein’ enough mayo on this one, but, you get the idea…!!!!! :hungry:

53A256BD-1D0C-4E70-915D-8ED866157C86.jpeg

Last edited:

Lilofan

But.....why would you want to taste them anyway? Tomatoes are disgusting! Unless they are cooked in something, like spaghetti sauce!
Then you won't enjoy the all u can eat non meat buffett , Sweet Tomatoes. There were several locations in FL, one near DAK. It is unfortunate all the locations of the company closed up during Covid , and never opened back up again.

wdwfan4ver

Guardians is opening this year. Haven't heard anything official about Tron; it's been delayed thanks to the global supply chain crisis (aka the bane of my existence)
All I know is work is being done with Tron, but I would like to get an announcement from Disney in terms of getting the train back running.

Guardians is likely to be open when I go to WDW later this year year besides my first time to Universal. I would not ride Guardians though. My younger brother stopped going on Everest because his body no longer can handle it and Everest is supposed to be tamer than Guardians and Tron. For my mom body is not able to handle Everest like it once did.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
All I know is work is being done with Tron, but I would like to get an announcement from Disney in terms of getting the train back running.

Guardians is likely to be open when I go to WDW later this year year besides my first time to Universal. I would not ride Guardians though. My younger brother stopped going on Everest because his body no longer can handle it and Everest is supposed to be tamer than Guardians and Tron. For my mom body is not able to handle Everest like it once did.

I want a train announcement too. My husband and I really miss it. I think I am more excited for the train to come back more than Tron opening!

donaldtoo

I love cold meatloaf sandwiches!! I was originally cooking it tomorrow but we are painting the basement all day. I won’t feel like cooking a big meal tomorrow. So leftovers! 🤣 Plus, our winds are really bad tomorrow so hoping we don’t lose power either.

Yep, good meatloaf is awesome hot or cold…!!! :)
A local place, Kerbey Lane Cafe, has a bacon-wrapped meatloaf that’s insanely delicious…!!!!!!!:joyfull: :hungry:

89014698-D820-4F72-AAAF-E9B6225F344F.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom