The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Roughly $5ish.
shut up and take my money GIF by Product Hunt

Goofyernmost

We grew up on them. We had them all summer long. I love them right off the vine in the summer! So yummy. Plus, they have lycopene, good source of potassium, and good for blood pressure.
Dd not a lover either.😉
My mother used to send me to school with a whole tomato. I ate them just like an apple. Those non-hothouse, grown on the vine were terrific. I'm not sure what variation of plastic taste that is developed from an house temp. tomato and a cold plastic one.

Goofyernmost

Okay, so according to my aunt who has chickens...

Unwashed eggs don't go into the fridge. Just leave em out, you can keep them good for a very long time.

Once you wash an egg, you have to refrigerate it or eat it because then you risk food-bourne illness if you don't. The kinds you buy in the grocery store are washed, so those should be refrigerated.

Don't kill the messenger.
The flaw with that is that the farmers wash them before they ever put then in the carton. I used to go out in the morning and gather the eggs from the nest and believe me you don't want to have to look at them at that point. In my 73 years I have never heard of that no wash/wash situation. I'm thinking old wives tail on that one. The ones you buy from a farmer direct are washed as well. The stuff you find on a chicken egg is worse then whatever the food borne debris might be.

Cesar R M

Try putting it on ebay you may get more than you think. It may only be worth $5 but if it is what somebody is looking for it could fetch way more. I saw a sewing pattern go for $40 when it was probably bought for $2 on sale
Actually found copies of the specific type and the asking price is like 25$
Considering the shipping would be above 60$. I do not think Ebay would be the solution XD

Figgy1

Premium Member
The flaw with that is that the farmers wash them before they ever put then in the carton. I used to go out in the morning and gather the eggs from the nest and believe me you don't want to have to look at them at that point. In my 73 years I have never heard of that no wash/wash situation. I'm thinking old wives tail on that one. The ones you buy from a farmer direct are washed as well. The stuff you find on a chicken egg is worse then whatever the food borne debris might be.
The farmers I get my eggs from do not wash their eggs as I've washed many a feather off over the years

Tony the Tigger

Actually found copies of the specific type and the asking price is like 25$
Considering the shipping would be above 60$. I do not think Ebay would be the solution XD
Asking price? Or sold price?

Asking price doesn’t tell us very much. People can and do ask anything for anything on ebay. Click on “completed listings” for more information.

Bottom line: it is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it at the moment you want to sell it. You could get $1. You could get $50.

I don’t think we need to get too deep into it in this case, but condition also comes into play. Accurate description of condition is very important selling online.

If there is any sentimental value, hold onto it.

If not, maybe take a chance on Craigslist, OfferUp, etc. If that doesn’t work out, a donation to a Goodwill type place is an option as well rather than throwing it away.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom