The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Yep for us too. We built tents out of sheets, made “mud” pies, rode bikes, etc. We lived outside in the summer. And of course had to help with the vegetable garden.
We watched tv Sat morning for the cartoons. Not too much at night but a few shows. I remember Lawrence Welk, Bonanza, Hee Haw, shows like that.

Oh yea, we were all over the place when we were kiddos, and we watched all 3 of those shows, and then some, but, we were still EXTREMELY active beyond our home.
We, literally, used to spend hours away from home on our bikes cruising locally, or disappearing for hours into the foothills.
We always had some lawn mowing money to get a spicy bean burrito from Taco Bell, or another snack to keep our energy up, and Mom knew we’d always be back in time for dinner…!!!!! :hilarious:
Those were indeed some good, carefree times…!!!!! :happy:

Tony the Tigger

Are you getting the empty shelves like the rest of us now?
I still am having trouble finding certain
There are some empty or light sections - nothing that really affects me. Someone recently posted there was no canned cat food at Publix. Paper products are tricky at BJ’s. The price of “thank you bags” for my store have skyrocketed (but I was able to find alternate sourcing online.)

Figgy1

There are some empty or light sections - nothing that really affects me. Someone recently posted there was no canned cat food at Publix. Paper products are tricky at BJ’s. The price of “thank you bags” for my store have skyrocketed (but I was able to find alternate sourcing online.)
I finally can get the original wax melt containers I used again. The other 2 were ok but not the same

Tony the Tigger

:hilarious:
And, I’ve got another inadvertent day off, too…
Apparently, 2 negative Covid home tests aren’t good enough to go back to the office, so I had to schedule a test at a medical facility.
The first place I called was a drive up that I used before our Texas coast trip…early afternoon appt., and had results by 5p same day.
When I called this morning, they said the wait for results is now 2 days…!!! :bored:
The earliest I could get in at another place was 3p-ish, but, they’ll have results in 15 mins.
Luckily, I have a buncha’ vacation days built up, ‘cause there’s no way I’m gonna’ be able to make up all those hours…!!!!! :hilarious:
I believe if they’re requiring it, they can pay for it. The government is reimbursing businesses for giving Covid-related time off, including testing.

donaldtoo

StarWarsGirl

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom