The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Weather channel is saying we may be in for a repeat of the last snow storm hope hope they are wrong

Right now we are only supposed to get an inch but 🤞🏻🤞🏻

My bro, down in N.C., lives in an area that only got a few inches in the last storm. However, he told me that his area got slammed with ice right after it snowed. As of yesterday, the main roads are fine, but he said many of the side roads (including his) are not yet. Said that the temps will be in low 40s today, so that will help to melt away most of the ice.

93boomer

Premium Member
My bro, down in N.C., lives in an area that only got a few inches in the last storm. However, he told me that his area got slammed with ice right after it snowed. As of yesterday, the main roads are fine, but he said many of the side roads (including his) are not yet. Said that the temps will be in low 40s today, so that will help to melt away most of the ice.
Yeah it is very icy that way. It’s like a skating rink there. Dd in Greensboro said the ice is awful. Her hubby slid yesterday doing 5 mph in the work parking lot and barely missed going down a 20ft bank. Thank goodness a ditch stopped him. She is working remotely and not going in until this carp melts.

Goofyernmost

Question: Does anyone else have Chrome, and if so are you having problems with the screen going black (sometimes just by moving the mouse) and long pauses until it comes back and also a serious freeze up problems? I've had to go back to Firefox which is acting normally.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom