The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Has anyone been watching this season's Dancing with the Stars? I'm really enjoying it, and the Halloween themed dances (and costumes) were outstanding this week. It's hard to pick favorites, as there is so much talent in the competition.
We used to watch but since the change of host, nope. This season of Strictly ( DWTS in the UK ) has some real talent this time. They have been getting 10's since week 3.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
We used to watch but since the change of host, nope. This season of Strictly ( DWTS in the UK ) has some real talent this time. They have been getting 10's since week 3.
About the same over here in the States. My favorite judge for the USA show is Len Goodman (British). As far as the host, I'm somewhat neutral about her. I do miss the 2 previous co-hosts, though.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
We started to find Len plain rude in previous seasons. Not just critical but actually rude.
Oh, I haven't noticed any overt rudeness, per se (or perhaps didn't tune in, at times when it happened -- I haven't watched every episode over the years). But, he's had some "moments" at times, and his approach is sometimes rather blunt. That aside, I just have an appreciation for his professional dance background, and think most of his critiques are acceptable. (I'm not a dancer, but go with my hunches about how certain routines might benefit from his opinion -- as long as it's constructive, and presented appropriately).

Lilofan

Has anyone been watching this season's Dancing with the Stars? I'm really enjoying it, and the Halloween themed dances (and costumes) were outstanding this week. It's hard to pick favorites, as there is so much talent in the competition.
I've actually been watching the Voice. One of the new judges, Ariana Grande who used to do promotional stuff for Disney is wearing some shocking little to nothing outfits on the show. If she tried entering the theme parks dressed like that she would not be allowed in.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I've actually been watching the Voice. One of the new judges, Ariana Grande who used to do promotional stuff for Disney is wearing some shocking little to nothing outfits on the show. If she tried entering the theme parks dressed like that she would not be allowed in.
Haven't tuned in to that show this season, although I'd occasionally watch it in the past. All I had heard was that Ariana was one of the judges this season, but I hadn't heard anything about her beyond that, until what you just mentioned above. :jawdrop:

Lilofan

Haven't tuned in to that show this season, although I'd occasionally watch it in the past. All I had heard was that Ariana was one of the judges this season, but I hadn't heard anything about her beyond that, until what you just mentioned above. :jawdrop:
Blake Shelton even made fun of Ariana Grande's skimpy outfits saying " You're not going to make it on this show, voice coaches need to have pockets ". The judges compete against each other to get the contestants to join their team but Blake has no love for Ariana.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom