The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

I thought James McAvoy was well known but maybe it's the British in me. Though I do like Timothee Chalamet and he is an America actor.
Oh I'm sure he's famous..but I'm terrible with actors' names, and since I haven't watched any of the movies he's in except for the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, I wouldn't recognize his face or have any reason to know who he is.

FutureCEO

Our power went off last night, but I was sleeping, so don't know what time. Hubs stays up late, so he must have rebooted computers, etc., before he went to sleep, because everything (now) is o.k. I think it might have happened prior to 1:55 AM, because he didn't adjust the electric clock on the stove; and it was pulsing 1:55 when I went down there to make coffee, this morning.

Still, things can be iffy. The winds are up all day long and still raining. (Winds lowering to 30ish gusts -- winds were up to 60ish and gusting last night.

Hope your power stays on and it was just a flicker. Like I said, I wouldn't be surprised if ours could go out again at some point.

Been working from home and everything's been fine. But a couple of streets down from me lost power this morning. I leave my house at 545 in the morning and didn't want to go out. I know the storm was over except for wind and the small amount of rain but I hate driving in the dark/wind and rain equals a stressful ride so I stayed home.
1635355080314.png
BTW.....I have peanut butter if anyone wants to take it from me. I eat way too much of it and the rest of my stash is very tempting. I probably won't buy peanut butter from Amazon where you get 6 at a time again.

Figgy1

Been working from home and everything's been fine. But a couple of streets down from me lost power this morning. I leave my house at 545 in the morning and didn't want to go out. I know the storm was over except for wind and the small amount of rain but I hate driving in the dark/wind and rain equals a stressful ride so I stayed home.
View attachment 596148
BTW.....I have peanut butter if anyone wants to take it from me. I eat way too much of it and the rest of my stash is very tempting. I probably won't buy peanut butter from Amazon where you get 6 at a time again.
You only buy 6 at a time?

Cesar R M

View attachment 596148
Thats understandable and who knows if there could be poles down, debris in the road, or even flooded stuff.
Better safe than sorry.

1635357714566.png

Goofyernmost

View attachment 596148
Speaking of Peanut Butter. There's only one in my household but I get Peanut Butter in jars from BJ's two at a time. They are close to the size of a 55 gallon drum. I know it's almost nothing! But it is my primary food group. I have Peanut Butter at least once a day. If not for a meal, usually breakfast, than for a snack with crackers. I have one complaint though. When is anyone going to invent something that is easy to use when you get to the bottom. I'm tired of the sides of my hands being covered with PB. Make the mouth of the jar wider or put it in a rectangle tight package like Cream Cheese or tub Margarine.

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Speaking of Peanut Butter. There's only one in my household but I get Peanut Butter in jars from BJ's two at a time. They are close to the size of a 55 gallon drum. I know it's almost nothing! But it is my primary food group. I have Peanut Butter at least once a day. If not for a meal, usually breakfast, than for a snack with crackers. I have one complaint though. When is anyone going to invent something that is easy to use when you get to the bottom. I'm tired of the sides of my hands being covered with PB. Make the mouth of the jar wider or put it in a rectangle tight package like Cream Cheese or tub Margarine.
Just use a long-handled spoon to scoop out what's left, on the sides and bottom of jar. ;)

93boomer

I love peanut butter too and almond butter. I put a tablespoon in my oatmeal every morning for extra protein. It’s yummy. Add blueberries too of course.😋

93boomer

You put a tablespoon of peanut butter in your morning oatmeal AND blueberries, too? That's advanced oatmeal. :hilarious:
yummy great british baking show GIF by PBS

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom