The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

93boomer

Scoop it out with your finger. No cutlery cleaning required.
Drop Mic GIF by Captain Obvious
And your fingers will taste yummy too. 🤣

Figgy1

Say what?? Have you never had oatmeal?

She is strange 😉
When I was a kid. I remember my throat feeling funny, it didn't stay down and got hives. Shortly after is when I got a very mild case of chicken pox and the parental units thought an oatmeal bath was a good idea. I wound up covered in hives. We got marched into the doctor's office one kid chicken pox, other kid chicken pox, me hives fun times

93boomer

When I was a kid. I remember my throat feeling funny, it didn't stay down and got hives. Shortly after is when I got a very mild case of chicken pox and the parental units thought an oatmeal bath was a good idea. I wound up covered in hives. We got marched into the doctor's office one kid chicken pox, other kid chicken pox, me hives fun times
Oh wow! So is that when you found out you were having problems with gluten?
By the way, not missing much by not eating oatmeal. I basically eat it because it is good for blood pressure.

Goofyernmost

I have no clue what it tastes or doesn't taste like
Oatmeal, by itself, tastes a lot like little flacks of cardboard. Only something like PB or a truck load of sugar makes it worth eating. PB being the preferable way to go. Now if you are talking about PB, that tastes very much like heaven.

EDIT: I just read about the Oatmeal problem so I am assuming that it is the combo of Oatmeal/Peanut Butter you were referring too.

Figgy1

Oatmeal, by itself, tastes a lot like little flacks of cardboard. Only something like PB or a truck load of sugar makes it worth eating. PB being the preferable way to go. Now if you are talking about PB, that tastes very much like heaven.

EDIT: I just read about the Oatmeal problem so I am assuming that it is the combo of Oatmeal/Peanut Butter you were referring too.
I don't remember what it tasted like going down, vivid memories of it going the other way🤢

Goofyernmost

I don't remember what it tasted like going down, vivid memories of it going the other way🤢
Eewwwww! This may seem odd, but the last time I had food going that direction was 46 years ago. My wife and I went to my Grandfathers house to show him our new baby. My mom and dad went as well. The only one that didn't get sick was the baby. That next day was awful, I am happy that nothing happened until the next day. It was a 60 mile drive back to our place. That's not to say that strange things haven't happened involving other areas from time to time, but not back up. We had pressure cooked chuck roast. No telling how long he had it before we got there. He was 84 at the time.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom