The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Line position aside, is it just me or does every newish entertainment star looks exactly the same. Are the pumping out clone now? I don't even try to figure out who is who (or possible whom is whom) but I would not be able to pick anyone of them out in a lineup. ;)
I honestly had trouble too. When I saw him, all I could think was, "You're somebody famous but I don't know who". Then my HP FB group started going berserk with questions about if anyone saw him and I was like...oh. 🤣

One time I saw Corbin Bleu when I was in WDW (not someone you would know; he's from High School Musical). I saw him across the way from me getting on Space Mountain and immediately recognized him. This was the days when High School Musical was extremely popular, so when I got off he was being swarmed by a crowd.

It's such a difference compared to DL. I've spotted celebrities out there and most of them wait in line and just go about their business like they're normal, and for the most part no one seems to bother them.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Hope you both are safe, and the power isn’t off!
Thanks. So far, all is well.

Thank you! I'm just hoping it doesn't get bad enough to have to have people such as your dh have to travel

Speaking of electrical workers, I saw a video clip on the 12:00 news today, about our local Eversource -- trucks in various staging areas. for this storm. Actually, there were Eversource guys in the news story, too -- not just trucks. Guys and trucks. :joyfull: :D

Heard that the winds and rain will intensify over night. Fingers crossed that power stays on!

93boomer

Speaking of electrical workers, I saw a video clip on the 12:00 news today, about our local Eversource -- trucks in various staging areas. for this storm. Actually, there were Eversource guys in the news story, too -- not just trucks. Guys and trucks. :joyfull: :D

Heard that the winds and rain will intensify over night. Fingers crossed that power stays on!
Hoping Wishful Thinking GIF

Figgy1

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goofyernmost

There are still troops deployed:(
I suppose but at least when I was in there being someplace besides home was known as where you were stationed. We are like horse manure, we are everywhere. We only used the word deployed when it was in a war zone. But, that was 50 years ago, it's possible that terminology has changed. If you are in a place like Germany or the UK, it is hard to call it a hardship. In a non-war situation, families are usually allowed to come along with them. (Spouses and Children)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom