The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
So here's something strangely interesting. We've all received spam, etc., calls. (If I don't know the phone #, I never answer.) So I noticed a "missed call" notification and went to look at the number, and it started with the letter, v and then a string of letters/numbers. Googled the v thing, and the first thing that came up was that it was probably a spam exchange. So just a heads up, if anyone else sees a strange string starting with v, for a "missed call".

MinnieM123

Premium Member
As a side note, MA has an upcoming Sales Tax Holiday (dates are August 28-29, 2021). Fyi: MA sales tax rate is 6.25%.

People who look at the higher priced items (large appliances, etc.) tend to hold out for this one. (Excluded: meals, motor vehicles, utilities, telecommunications, tobacco, drugs (in any form), or any single item priced over $2,500.)

93boomer

Premium Member
You don't go to the sites because you need something. You go to the sites and let them tell you what you need
Jimmy Fallon Agree GIF

Goofyernmost

So here's something strangely interesting. We've all received spam, etc., calls. (If I don't know the phone #, I never answer.) So I noticed a "missed call" notification and went to look at the number, and it started with the letter, v and then a string of letters/numbers. Googled the v thing, and the first thing that came up was that it was probably a spam exchange. So just a heads up, if anyone else sees a strange string starting with v, for a "missed call".
Yes, that has been quite common for the past few weeks. It makes me laugh. The best part of a cell phone is that I can hang up without actually picking up. Which is what happens as soon as I see it. I'm not sure what spamming genius came up with that idea. I guess they figured that we would answer because we were curious about who it was. Some probably are... but in spite of being older then dirt, I am not dumber then a bucket of rocks.

MySmallWorldof4

We got my husband a Father’s Day card in Spanish. He does not speak Spanish, but I didn’t like any of the ones in English. My oldest dd who took Spanish wrote in the card, “We are notifying you that your cars extended warranty has expired.” He had no idea what it said of course but laughed hysterically when he saw it was in Spanish.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Reindeer is getting bolder, hopping on the back of Rosie by a street -- one of these days the reindeer will be spotted trespassing by a cop cruising by in his patrol car. Remember, every perpetrator makes that one, big final mistake. :D
Policeman not cop 🙄😉
He has special permission to do this. Remember , reindeers are better than humans.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom