The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

So I came home from Hershey today to the news that my doctor died on Thursday. Mom went to get a prescription refilled and they told her.

I'm really bummed. He was a great doctor. He was the kind of doctor who took his time with patients and made sure he did things right. I can remember one instance where he spent 45 minutes with me trying to figure out a way to keep me out of the ER with my asthma. After hours. And it worked.

Really, really sad about it. 😕

wdwfan4ver

So I came home from Hershey today to the news that my doctor died on Thursday. Mom went to get a prescription refilled and they told her.

I'm really bummed. He was a great doctor. He was the kind of doctor who took his time with patients and made sure he did things right. I can remember one instance where he spent 45 minutes with me trying to figure out a way to keep me out of the ER with my asthma. After hours. And it worked.

Sorry to hear about it. I hope you can find another great doctor.

Cesar R M

Thats sad to hear.. was he old?

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member

Sorry to hear that and hope you can find another Dr as good.

Figgy1

Premium Member

{{HUGS}} I hope you can find a really good one soon

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Sorry to hear that your dr. suddently passed away. It's really hard to lose a dr. that's been great, over a period of years for you. Went through something similar a few years ago -- my dr. of over 20 years retired. So I got a new one, and he left after 1 1/2 years. Just found yet another new dr., and she's in her late 40s, so hoping she'll stick around for a while. 🤦‍♀️

MySmallWorldof4

Very sorry. Was this your gp?

93boomer

Premium Member

So sorry to hear. Good luck with finding a new one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom