The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@donaldtoo , did you hear yet about the new Walker TV show, coming up soon on the CW channel? I saw an interview today with the "new" Walker, but I don't think he's nearly the same as the original Walker.

(Also, the show will not be called Walker, Texas Ranger. It will just be called Walker.) The interviewer asked the (new) Walker if Chuck Norris gave his approval to the new series, and he said yes, but wanted people to know that it's going to be very different from the original series.

I dunno . . . 🤔

Goofyernmost

I had this Starbucks cup this morning... it's January 27...
View attachment 527054
Not being a coffee drinker I have to ask, does that overpriced muddy water taste different if it is in a cup that says Merry Christmas on it? I applaud them for saving trees instead of throwing away those Covid soaked cups and buying new ones. I have to say that being critical of something like that is beyond my ability to comprehend. Now if they were filling the cups with coffee tasting rat poison, which in my thoughts is what coffee might taste like anyway, then one might have a legit reason to be slightly upset.

Goofyernmost

Their coffee is average. My favorite coffees are either Peets French Roast or Starbucks French Roast.

Dunkies donuts are very good, though! :hungry:
I don't even remember the last time I had one of Dunkin Donut's. I used to have at least two a week. In spite of the fact that this is the very home of Krispy Kreme, there are almost no brick and mortar KK stores around here. There are lot of DD's though. I don't care much for KK's because they seem to feel that everything must be glazed. I find that sticky and messy. I don't like messy food. Just one of my many things. I've only had two of the Krispy Kreme ones in the past 10 years that I have lived here. Contrary to popular belief, donuts can be eaten without coffee. ;)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I don't even remember the last time I had one of Dunkin Donut's. I used to have at least two a week. In spite of the fact that this is the very home of Krispy Kreme, there are almost no brick and mortar KK stores around here. There are lot of DD's though. I don't care much for KK's because they seem to feel that everything must be glazed. I find that sticky and messy. I don't like messy food. Just one of my many things. I've only had two of the Krispy Kreme ones in the past 10 years that I have live here. Contrary to popular belief, donuts can be eaten without coffee. ;)

Either coffee or milk with donuts, please. I like Krispy Kreme, but their stores didn't last long up here. Love the warm glaze on them. :hungry:

Dunks donuts are always good. My favorite is jelly. Haven't had a donut in a few months though, as I'm watching calories. (Now, I REALLY want a donut ... :hilarious: )

93boomer

Premium Member
Either coffee or milk with donuts, please. I like Krispy Kreme, but their stores didn't last long up here. Love the warm glaze on them. :hungry:

Dunks donuts are always good. My favorite is jelly. Haven't had a donut in a few months though, as I'm watching calories. (Now, I REALLY want a donut ... :hilarious: )
I won’t tell you how many we ate last summer. Especially on Fridays, they were free. Need I say more? My fav is Boston cream.😋

StarWarsGirl

Not being a coffee drinker I have to ask, does that overpriced muddy water taste different if it is in a cup that says Merry Christmas on it? I applaud them for saving trees instead of throwing away those Covid soaked cups and buying new ones. I have to say that being critical of something like that is beyond my ability to comprehend. Now if they were filling the cups with coffee tasting rat poison, which in my thoughts is what coffee might taste like anyway, then one might have a legit reason to be slightly upset.
I'm not a coffee drinker. It is a very overpriced chai latte for addicts such as myself.

It does not, except I really dislike Christmas. Two months is enough. They could go into storage for another ten months. And then use them and never bring them back. 🙃

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I'm not a coffee drinker. It is a very overpriced chai latte for addicts such as myself.

It does not, except I really dislike Christmas. Two months is enough. They could go into storage for another ten months. And then use them and never bring them back. 🙃

They come out with a new design every Christmas, so they can't use the older versions.

Do I care about their problems? No. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom