The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Their curbside is the best ever. I may never go inside one of their stores again. May be a bad thing for them though since I will only buy what I need now. 🤣
It is for everything but milk;) Dh likes their free shipping:cautious: I hate to say it but Walmart's shipping has been excellent:eek: They have a hair care line that's allergen safe/CF/vegan etc that I like so I've been ordering that and odds and ends from them and the quinoa brown rice pasta the boys like. One bag came broken and the replacement came the next day:joyfull: My basic sewing supplies like thread, needles and such are still contactless from my local place:joyfull:

Last edited:

Cesar R M

In other news.. my search for work continues.
I fear my sanity wont last long at this job with my boss really reaching full blown bipolarity.
One hour being friendly, and later on.. hostile berating for Its not even my responsibility or in my reach.

I just feel that after some staff left.. I was handed the responsibility of being the boss's punching bag.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I fear my sanity wont last long at this job with my boss really reaching full blown bipolarity.
One hour being friendly, and later on.. hostile berating for **** Its not even my responsibility or in my reach.

I just feel that after some staff left.. I was handed the responsibility of being the boss's punching bag.
Good luck my friend

MinnieM123

Premium Member
One hour being friendly, and later on.. hostile berating for **** Its not even my responsibility or in my reach.

Sorry, Cesar, to hear that. You deserve a much better boss who appreciates and respects you. :(

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

Sorry to hear that. I wish you much luck in your job search.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom