The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Wow, that looks good.
So, I don't have a picture request, but a kinda general information request if you could inquire for firsthand knowledge while there. We are toying with the idea of a quick trip to take advantage of lower crowds and to just get away.
In looking at some online information it says the main pool at SSR does not open until 11 a.m. now.
We are early morning people and that would be a deal breaker unless the quiet pools have earlier opening times. If you happen to be near a guest relations or general information spot could you inquire about quiet pool opening times and if they are open any earlier than 11 a.m.?
Thanks.

I can try. I’m at the pop century though. I think the pool was open at 9 there

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
All food pix!

Some Canada food. The blackberry beer is way too sweet for me.

Others with the bad lighting in the festival area: pierogies and kielbasa, spanakopita, Guiness milkshake

Plant based Mac and cheese (super gross the noodles were mush the sausage was ok), lobster Mac and cheese (brad likes it I didn’t have any). I like the regular gourmet Mac and cheese (not pictured)

Twix cake pop (good so was the plain)

A76E06D5-16FD-4F94-B86A-4966C373B5D9.jpeg4F43B447-6792-4D71-AB5D-F33A4C4D06D4.jpegE2715400-41B5-4151-B802-45C183884949.jpeg0EAAB8AC-85B8-4434-88B6-A09A8B61DCE3.jpeg7F4C0B11-F806-4F0B-8ED5-21A18AE1B5FF.jpeg

21stamps

A kid..looked like somewhere between age 10-12, just pooped his pants on a ride. I feel so terrible for him. We’re all supposed to stay seated until told to go (staggered exit), he got up, the workers yelled 3 times for him to sit down.. but he just got up and walked in a daze. Looked like he was in complete shock. :(. It was all over the back of his shorts.. I hope whoever he was with, took him immediately to the restroom.
Good news is, the park is closed, so it was the last ride anyway.

Rista1313

Some Canada food. The blackberry beer is way too sweet for me.

Others with the bad lighting in the festival area: pierogies and kielbasa, spanakopita, Guiness milkshake

Plant based Mac and cheese (super gross the noodles were mush the sausage was ok), lobster Mac and cheese (brad likes it I didn’t have any). I like the regular gourmet Mac and cheese (not pictured)

Twix cake pop (good so was the plain)

View attachment 489834View attachment 489835View attachment 489836View attachment 489837View attachment 489838

oh the bailey's guiness shake was so good!

Figgy1

Premium Member
I am unfortunately not talented in anything but music. I have a way with kids and I am musical. If I lived in Florida I could participate in running a ride at Universal or Disney....or...Wait.....I am a good driver. Maybe I could be an Uber driver? Nah.
I have a do not for you. Do not drive for any delivery service. When they say must be able to life 70 pounds they aren't kidding! People like me order pantry items in bulk;)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Good Monday morning to @ajrwdwgirl and hubby. What park are you both visiting today? (By the way, your breakfast at the Poli yesterday made me nostalgic for WDW -- it's been over 2 years now for moi.)

Enjoyed your EPCOT food pix and hope that you can share a few today, from whatever park you both visit. (I'm having Ritz crackers and coffee for breakfast, so I'm kinda desperate to see something more appetizing. :p )

epcotisbest

Good Monday morning to @ajrwdwgirl and hubby. What park are you both visiting today? (By the way, your breakfast at the Poli yesterday made me nostalgic for WDW -- it's been over 2 years now for moi.)

Enjoyed your EPCOT food pix and hope that you can share a few today, from whatever park you both visit. (I'm having Ritz crackers and coffee for breakfast, so I'm kinda desperate to see something more appetizing. :p )

It is not a Disney meal, but you could have some of this big southern breakfast to go along with those Ritz Crackers.

A3DD3B49-4CD9-48E6-B4A4-A3360706FB21.jpeg

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

We are off to Hollywood Studios again today. We didn’t have that fancy of a breakfast either just some donuts in our room with a piece of cheese and some sliced pepperoni. 😀. We have a dinner reservation at Mama Melrose tonight so maybe some good food pictures from that.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
How are you dealing with the heat down there? Are you taking breaks?

The first couple days the heat was pretty intense. We have taken some breaks and used some of the relaxation stations. I tried out the disposable masks yesterday and they are lighter than my homemade cloth ones and more comfy on my ears. Hubs bought us a set of Disney masks and they are lighter than my homemade ones too.

MySmallWorldof4

We were in bed but I thought DH was having a dream and running at around that time, so I think I felt it a little. My DD felt it in Greensboro. Her hubby said it was like a big truck going up the road. And the dog got really crazy.
Our power went off for a couple of seconds at about the time of the earthquake. We are wondering if that had anything to do with it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom