The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

21stamps

This photo makes me want to puke. :(

This came up on FB. July 11, 2010.
T was born April 18, 2010.
Now, in July 2020, I am 26 lbs heavier than this pic. How does that even make sense?! 🤦‍♀️
It started about 2 years ago, I didn’t get a handle on it, now I’m officially the heaviest I’ve ever been.. I can’t even wear a tee shirt from last summer, they’re all too tight.
The worst part, it’s something that I have complete power to change, but just keep falling off the wagon. 😡
Maybe this pic will motivate me. I should not be heavier 10 years after a pregnancy, compared to not even 3 months after one!!!

8058E1C3-1FC6-4218-9124-E643D81AA451.jpeg

Goofyernmost

Question: Yesterday when I signed on to @wdwmagic an alleged survey popped up about the website. It looked legit so I started to take it because it promised free gifts at the end and because I like the site. As I got to the end it showed the list of prizes which range from a flashlight to Hemp oil to a $100 dollar gift card (conveniently sold out already). Up until that point the questions seemed to be reasonable but then I semi panicked. I tried to get out and even though that screen went a way there is a site Icon on my screen that will not go away. I cannot find it in my lists of programs and do not know how to delete it out. It doesn't show as a problem on my very expensive shields, but just will not leave. Has anyone besides me had this problem. So far about 5 different surveys have popped up that are connected with this particular sender. Any clues?
Follow up... My Malware program finally caught it and it is currently residing in computer solitary confinement. It must have been a fairly complex one since it seemed to focus in on different sites. Whatever, it is gone now.

Last edited:

StarWarsGirl

Given how much the Hershey is going to lose money based on staffing, cleaning, reduced operation season and they run their own business (not the public)....they have every right to reduce hours.

PS - In Disney's same case, I can see that if and only if the NBA wasn't given after hours access. Wish I was rich to get everything handed to me on a silver platter.
The reason most of us aren't happy is because instead of pushing it until 12-8, they pushed it to 11-7. Really not convenient, especially for the locals who like to come after work and for those like me who drive up over an hour to get here. They also were originally going to give us an extra month on our passes, and then they took that away, so now it's only for the closure period. They also tried to go from doing the payment plan monthly to doing it biweekly, then about faced on that decision when people complained. What they need to do it extend season passes through next season like most other local parks are doing considering how much season passholders are here spending money on food, souvenirs, etc, and given that they raised pass prices this year.

The only good thing is that lines are super short with the controlled capacity and now season passholders are exempt from having to make park reservations; they block off capacity for passholders.

MySmallWorldof4

The reason most of us aren't happy is because instead of pushing it until 12-8, they pushed it to 11-7. Really not convenient, especially for the locals who like to come after work and for those like me who drive up over an hour to get here. They also were originally going to give us an extra month on our passes, and then they took that away, so now it's only for the closure period. They also tried to go from doing the payment plan monthly to doing it biweekly, then about faced on that decision when people complained. What they need to do it extend season passes through next season like most other local parks are doing considering how much season passholders are here spending money on food, souvenirs, etc, and given that they raised pass prices this year.

The only good thing is that lines are super short with the controlled capacity and now season passholders are exempt from having to make park reservations; they block off capacity for passholders.
Wait, they took the extra month away? I guess I missed that info?

MySmallWorldof4

This photo makes me want to puke. :(

This came up on FB. July 11, 2010.
T was born April 18, 2010.
Now, in July 2020, I am 26 lbs heavier than this pic. How does that even make sense?! 🤦‍♀️
It started about 2 years ago, I didn’t get a handle on it, now I’m officially the heaviest I’ve ever been.. I can’t even wear a tee shirt from last summer, they’re all too tight.
The worst part, it’s something that I have complete power to change, but just keep falling off the wagon. 😡
Maybe this pic will motivate me. I should not be heavier 10 years after a pregnancy, compared to not even 3 months after one!!!

View attachment 482864
I know a lot of people put on weight during the whole shutdown. If you want to lose weight try the whole 30 diet.

MySmallWorldof4

The funniest comment on the HP FB complaint thread was "Your service is supposed to be comparable to Disney but I was on hold for two hours..." Yeah, you've clearly never been on hold with Disney, have you? 😂
I have only called at 7 am whenever I needed to call. Really no issues at that time. Of course it has been a few years and the world has changed, so.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom