The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Rista1313

No hair salon visits until at least the end of the year

Good Grief!

I just went to great clips... they have to sign in on the app, text you 15 minutes before they think it'll be your turn, and then you can go in with mask 5 minutes prior. They ask you covid questions, and then take you back and cut (with mask on, so it's best to have one that holds on by your ears)

Figgy1

Premium Member
I was in the same situation. Like.... I hate sewing anyway and broke the thing but kept it. On one of the last purges though I gave it away to a friend who could fix it up for her daughter. I can tell you just not having it in my house was a weight off my shoulders. Like sitting in the closet it was a to do task, and a thing I couldn't use because I haven't fixed it, and then even if it was fixed I didn't enjoy using it LOL.

I also purged a blanket I've been knitting for the last 20 years. Like, if I haven't finished it in 20 years it's not getting finished
I want to purge my boys' appetites. I tried and failed:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Good Grief!

I just went to great clips... they have to sign in on the app, text you 15 minutes before they think it'll be your turn, and then you can go in with mask 5 minutes prior. They ask you covid questions, and then take you back and cut (with mask on, so it's best to have one that holds on by your ears)
They're on the list of places we're not allowed to go.

Figgy1

Premium Member
We have been having a lot of rain this summer --grass is rowing where I have to cut it every week, rain has brought mosquitos --eat you alive. County has not been doing a good job spraying. Garden has been growing I think I have picked over 5 gallons of blueberries and over 200lbs of tomatoes wife has made salsa, ketchup, marinara sauce, tomatoes paste.
I put citronella plants to keep the mosquitos away.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
We have been having a lot of rain this summer --grass is rowing where I have to cut it every week, rain has brought mosquitos --eat you alive. County has not been doing a good job spraying. Garden has been growing I think I have picked over 5 gallons of blueberries and over 200lbs of tomatoes wife has made salsa, ketchup, marinara sauce, tomatoes paste.

We have a decent amount of mosquitoes this year too. A guy in our church owns a franchise of Mosquito Hunters and we are thinking of having them come out and spray. I hate to pay for it but mosquitoes see me as a buffet and I guess I’d rather she’ll out some $$ than get all bit up. 🙂. Supposedly their products are natural but I am a bit concerned about the veggies in my garden.

MySmallWorldof4

I’m almost positive that T’s toe is broken. He’s now sleeping.. which is strange, but I think between the activities of the past week, combined with ice on his foot, may have just worn him down. I’m really glad the game was cancelled.

Better an injured toe than a broken arm or leg!

Wait, let me add an edit. I’m not 100% positive and don’t want to jinx him. There’s a possibility that it could just be sprained, and the nail coming off will be the worst of it. Either way, I’m glad it was a toe that got hurt when he slipped, not something worse.
Hopefully it is just a sprain.

FutureCEO

Anyone checking out the live video from MK? Really strange to see it so empty but enjoyable!😉

I'm watching instead of doing work :oops: not that I have a lot to do. Would love to be down there without a lot of people.

But the only part where I cringe at social distancing is the small character parades and the food.

edit: 3pm - OK work is over now.

PS - It baffles me people gives these guys money for the heck of it.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom