The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
View attachment 481317

Have a great day! Our neighborhood is starting off great, at 7 am one of the neighbors decided to mow the lawn! Not very considerate to the sleeping neighbors (not me I've been up since 5) or to the neighbors trying to enjoy a quiet morning on the porch with their coffee (that would be me). Seriously though hope you all have a nice day and don't use hand sanitizer when shooting off/lighting fireworks!
Fireworks went until about two thirty this morning, law mowing and back hoe started at 8am.

donaldtoo

The map is a little inaccurate for florida. The crocs are only in southern Florida , but alligators are in the entire state. The Everglades are unique in that it’s the only place in the world where 2 different types of crocodiles coexist.

Yep, it’s inaccurate, that’s why I posted it. As I posted, it shows alligator territory well into Central Texas, and, in the 45+ years we’ve lived here, I’ve never seen one outside of captivity, and have never met/known anyone that has.

MySmallWorldof4

In the run up to the 4th, so far, I’ve only heard 2 go off around 10:30 last night. Nothing after that. Very
odd for this time of year... :cyclops:
We have quite a few places to buy fireworks here. Drove by one today. The lot was packed and people were waiting outside to get in. We considered getting some but it is very dry here and didn’t want to risk causing a fire.

StarWarsGirl

So before I left, I got a library card for Harford County Public Library, in addition to my existing Baltimore County Public library, just to check out ebooks from their online library as well as Baltimore County's. Good thing too because a book that I wanted they had and Baltimore County didn't.

It's safe to say I have issues.

Figgy1

Premium Member
So before I left, I got a library card for Harford County Public Library, in addition to my existing Baltimore County Public library, just to check out ebooks from their online library as well as Baltimore County's. Good thing too because a book that I wanted they had and Baltimore County didn't.

It's safe to say I have issues.
Other than not liking mornings?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom