The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

21stamps

I just got credited with $950 on my Sept disney trip! We got the 35% off room since we lost our free dining!😊

I wonder if my parents are aware of this. I’m pretty sure they’re planning on cancelling due to all of the changes with characters etc.. but maybe a credit would make it worth it. I don’t think they’ll be able to go next year.. my dad is getting worse, I just think it would be too hard on him, even though he says otherwise.

I’ll have to call and ask if they received the same.

Songbird76

Dr. Fuaci stated concern with all the protests/riots there may be a spike in cover-19 cases in NY. I hope he is wrong
I hope he's wrong, too, but I thought I read that there was an upswing in cases in the states where there were protests against the lockdowns, and I know Brazil wasn't locking down and they couldn't seem to get it under control, so my fear is that he's correct that there will be a spike. It did look like most protesters were wearing masks, though, from the images I saw, at least of protests here, even though here, face masks are not being recommended in most places. So if people are covering their faces, maybe that will help? 🤷‍♀️

21stamps

I hope he's wrong, too, but I thought I read that there was an upswing in cases in the states where there were protests against the lockdowns, and I know Brazil wasn't locking down and they couldn't seem to get it under control, so my fear is that he's correct that there will be a spike. It did look like most protesters were wearing masks, though, from the images I saw, at least of protests here, even though here, face masks are not being recommended in most places. So if people are covering their faces, maybe that will help? 🤷‍♀️

If we don’t see cases spike (and I truly hope we don’t), then I want every single thing to be allowed to start reopening, within 3 weeks. What’s really sad, is so many outdoor concerts and events have already been canceled and can’t be reinstated.
A huge loss, for nothing. All of it is just so sad.

21stamps

T went out and ran a mile with a friend and friend’s dad.. he just got home, I asked him if he wanted to play corn hole and then do pull ups on our bar, he said “I need an hour to relax and watch the History Channel”
🤣🤣

This kid. He is obsessed with NatGeo and the History Channel lately, I’m so tempted to cancel Disney+ and Netflix.. we rarely watch them. Though, I did see that Polyanna is on Disney+. Maybe we’ll do a movie night tonight.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
T went out and ran a mile with a friend and friend’s dad.. he just got home, I asked him if he wanted to play corn hole and then do pull ups on our bar, he said “I need an hour to relax and watch the History Channel”
🤣🤣

This kid. He is obsessed with NatGeo and the History Channel lately, I’m so tempted to cancel Disney+ and Netflix.. we rarely watch them. Though, I did see that Polyanna is on Disney+. Maybe we’ll do a movie night tonight.

There is a lot of National Geographic stuff on Disney+. My husband and I watched Pollyanna a couple weeks ago and he hadn't ever seen it. He was pretty shocked at the end of the movie, he didn't see the accident coming.

21stamps

I just checked my blueberries .. the squirrels ate them!!!!!!!

I’m assuming squirrels, I don’t know what else it would be. There was probably 20 blueberries that were ripening. Ugh!!! Now I wonder if I’m never going to get any fruit or veggies if the stupid rodents have now found the blueberries. 😡😡😡😡

MySmallWorldof4

I just checked my blueberries .. the squirrels ate them!!!!!!!

I’m assuming squirrels, I don’t know what else it would be. There was probably 20 blueberries that were ripening. Ugh!!! Now I wonder if I’m never going to get any fruit or veggies if the stupid rodents have now found the blueberries. 😡😡😡😡
Our blueberry bushes died over the winter. We never got too many out of them. We planted sunflowers and corn in their place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom