The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
You know, I've often thought about moving. But the two best places for treatment for that health problem I had last year are apparently Baltimore and Boston.

The above makes me want to stay right here in Maryland, thanks very much.

Just saw a news story today about the Maryland crab industry. Apparently they aren't getting the people in who work in the business (a lot are from overseas, apparently). So, expect that your favorite crab dish will probably cost you more this summer.

StarWarsGirl

Just saw a news story today about the Maryland crab industry. Apparently they aren't getting the people in who work in the business (a lot are from overseas, apparently). So, expect that your favorite crab dish will probably cost you more this summer.
Yep. We were going to get crabs last weekend and couldn't because they were out.

The good news is that the crab population is up.

Goofyernmost

Baltimore is definitely more mild than Boston. We barely had any snow this past winter. We get more of the ice/wintry mix stuff than pure snow. It's the joy of being neither a northern nor southern state.
We had a very mild winter here. A few days of high 20's, a light dusting of snow once and not a single freezing rain situation. First time in the 9 years that I have lived here. Freezing rain is usually a 3 or 4 time a winter event.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom