The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

21stamps

Our governor extended again when the legislature wouldn't extend it in their session yesterday. May 28th. I have to say I'm starting to actually get ragey.

Our “Stay at Home” order was officially extended to May 29th... but retail stores are opening up in a little under two weeks.

Home Depot is packed, I waited 25 minutes to get in yesterday. Target is packed. Grocery stores are packed. So I don’t really think the term “Stay at Home” is fitting of what we’re doing/allowed to do.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Our “Stay at Home” order was officially extended to May 29th... but retail stores are opening up in a little under two weeks.

Home Depot is packed, I waited 25 minutes to get in yesterday. Target is packed. Grocery stores are packed. So I don’t really think the term “Stay at Home” is fitting of what we’re doing/allowed to do.
Are they packed or are they only letting in a certain number of people in at a time? Rope drop of just before close are generally the best times to go. Remember your Disney training;)

21stamps

Are they packed or are they only letting in a certain number of people in at a time? Rope drop of just before close are generally the best times to go. Remember your Disney training;)

Both. The grocery is the busiest by far, they are the only ones who aren’t restricting number of people.
Home Depot and Target are still busy with long check out lines, even with the limited numbers.

MouseDreaming

Every time I pass a Home Depot lot, I feel kinda queasy thinking about all of the people there. Makes my head spin.

Cesar R M

GCojptt.gif

21stamps

Every time I pass a Home Depot lot, I feel kinda queasy thinking about all of the people there. Makes my head spin.
I have been using Instacart to avoid the grocery stores. They are scary, and too many people acting like business as usual.

Yeah I was shocked to see how full the parking lot was. I’m going to try Lowe’s next and see if they’re a little less busy.

With the grocery, I’m so picky about my fruits and veggies that I don’t want anyone else to choose them for me.

21stamps

I went for groceries in Walmart just this morning and only saw two people NOT using a mask. A far cry from what it was like a month ago when I only saw two people that wore a mask.

It’s not like that here. Even today, most aren’t wearing masks.
What I hear the most often, is people complaining about the orders.

Even my parents, who are both high risk, are done with staying at home. Up to this point they’ve been ordering everything online or curbside, but my mom said they’re going to start going to the grocery, just to get out. They do go to parks when it’s not raining, but sunny days are few and far between right now.

Lilofan

Yeah I was shocked to see how full the parking lot was. I’m going to try Lowe’s next and see if they’re a little less busy.

With the grocery, I’m so picky about my fruits and veggies that I don’t want anyone else to choose them for me.
In Milan, Italy, we were in for a rude awakening. Shopping in an outdoor market, we touched the fruits prior to buying. Scolded in Italian and broken English " No #@&€£!! the fruits! The fruits and vegetables are selected by the employee, just give tell them how many you want..

21stamps

In Milan, Italy, we were in for a rude awakening. Shopping in an outdoor market, we touched the fruits prior to buying. Scolded in Italian and a broken English " No #@&€£!! the fruits! The fruits and vegetables are selected by the employee, just give tell them how many you want..

I would be ok with that at an outdoor market, as long as I saw it prior to buying. I’m not letting a Kroger employee select my avocados for me, and especially not seeing them prior to buying.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom