The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
You are correct in guessing that it is IMPOSSIBLE to find hand sanitizer anywhere in New Jersey. My household has some remaining, but not much. I believe my wife experimented with watering down bleach and it was"ok" according to her. How are you @Songbird76 ?
Try checking Small Breweries And distilleries. A good chunk are making by the barrel.

300FC1BA-10D9-4DD3-B463-21B48846955B.jpeg

21stamps

So, apparently, even though baseball is cancelled, indoor soccer facilities will reopen. Not sure when yet, but I received an email to all coaches, yesterday, saying they hope to be open and running in June. My team only had 1 game remaining.. but they’re still planning on completing the final game/s.

Right now they are doing the following-
•Getting rid of all bleachers, replacing with tables 6 feet apart.
•Will supply masks and gloves at concession stands.
•Seating at bar area will be removed.
•Installing hand sanitizers on the walls.
•Vending machines, air hockey, video games will be closed indefinitely.

New rules-

•Games will be scheduled 60 minutes apart, the extra 10 minutes can NOT be used for warm ups, it’s for staff to disinfect team seating.
•No more than 2 spectators allowed for each player, 1 is recommended.
•Siblings are included in the number of allowed spectators, and are not allowed to be anywhere besides sitting next to the parents.
•No adults, kids, or players are allowed to congregate during or between games.
•Players are not allowed to use any area to warm up or wall work prior to a match or between matches.
•Parking lot will be reduced to half capacity. Parking every other spot for vehicles.

21stamps

My mom put something on Facebook this morning. Photos of her 5 grandkids playing sports, saying how much she misses watching them play.

If sports return and only allow similar to what I posted above, 1-2 spectators per player... then wow, I feel horrible for grandparents, and parents with multiple kids... but the grandparents thing is heartbreaking imo.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Our governor extended again when the legislature wouldn't extend it in their session yesterday. May 28th. I have to say I'm starting to actually get ragey.
When you're feeling ragey just think about how long we at my house are going to be locked down;) It could be worse ;)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom