The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

I know that. I wasn't suggesting that you hated the song. I was just saying I don't understand why the song is so hated.
because it pretty much buries itself in your brain and can keep repeating itself in loops for DAYS.

I do not like these kind of songs honestly.. Imagine trying to sleep and you keep hearing in your brain that song again and again and again..

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
because it pretty much buries itself in your brain and can keep repeating itself in loops for DAYS.

I do not like these kind of songs honestly.. Imagine trying to sleep and you keep hearing in your brain that song again and again and again..
That basically happens to me with my chorus music. Doesn't matter what it is; it's stuck in there if I like it enough.
I actually don't think "It's a Small World," has ever been stuck in my head.

Cesar R M

Update on slacker group member:
Today, I came in and talked to her about why she can't attend group meetings. All she did was argue with me the entire time. It was also like, "Oh, I create more work for you? Oh well." It wasn't apologetic. It wasn't "Oh, I know I create more work for you, so please, assign me more work so that I can make up for it." Just, "Oh, I create more work for you? That's a shame." And it was smiley and laughter, like something about this was funny. :mad: Keep the temper under control, Missy, I thought to myself. Then she says, "You can't force me to attend group meetings." So I said to her "You can't attend, but then you don't even give us a phone number or anything to tie you in. You're just completely unreliable." Then the professor overheard and came over.

Professor sided with me. She said that the fact that she's unreachable is not fair to us. Then she also said that she won't be able to do this when she gets to the Management Capstone course. The girl tried to argue with the professor, but the professor cut her off. She said not to worry about it for today and for the rest of the semester as we will be able to get the remaining group assignments done in class, and then it will be individual work. But then after class, she pulled her aside and talked to her. Boy, I would have loved to hear what she had to say, but my group and I purposely acted like we weren't paying attention (although from what I heard, this girl was arguing back with her as well; yeah, real smart, argue with the head of the department. Brilliant:facepalm:.) I myself would love to say to her, "The world does no revolve around you, and you are not always right, so shut up and listen to what others have to say." And then smack her. But I won't.

And then the group and I talked about it after class. Everyone was glad that I said something, and if she asks to be in a group with us in the future, we're going to say no. I asked the other girl if she got the same impression I did from her, that the super sweet stuff she does is a persona and she's completely fake. She said yup, and she's also a total know-it-all. Thank you! My thought exactly. Never again. Ugh:arghh::banghead:

EDIT:
stupid-people.jpg
dont you mean "please make the stupid people GO AWAY"

shutting them up doesnt always stop their stupidity ;)

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
It did for me.. 2 days in a row after I went there for my first time.
Thank god I fixed it by going to Festival of the lion king 3 times in the same day :hilarious:
I never had that problem, but I've been going since I was a baby, so I might be immune.

After 7DMT opened, I had a problem with the music from it going through my head. So did my brother. We would randomly start singing Heigh Ho.

Goofyernmost

I never had that problem, but I've been going since I was a baby, so I might be immune.

After 7DMT opened, I had a problem with the music from it going through my head. So did my brother. We would randomly start singing Heigh Ho.
I can't speak for anyone else, but, to me that was one of the highlights of the ride. When you slowly go up the hill with the Dwarfs walking along side and you're Heigh Ho'ing it all the way up the hill. Cause as we know... it's home from work we go.:)

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
I can't speak for anyone else, but, to me that was one of the highlights of the ride. When you slowly go up the hill with the Dwarfs walking along side and you're Heigh Ho'ing it all the way up the hill. Cause as we know... it's home from work we go.:)
YES! That is the best part. And the animatronics in there are amazing. So well done. Overall, it's a short ride, but it's extremely well-done.

Goofyernmost

Why do so many people hate that song? I don't understand it. It's an amazing piece of music. I've been known to listen to it in my car and sing along.
That's because there is no way one can be considered cool if they like that song. It's a status thing to not like it. It does make for some neat jokes though. I love it when the Jungle Cruise Captain tells everyone to remember to bring their child with them otherwise, if left behind, they will be taken to Small World where they will have their shoes nailed to the floor and be forced to sing it all day.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
I saw this on Facebook this morning. It's to bad that most of us can no longer think in this manner. It would save a lot of problems.

Stacy Parrish Whiteside
Advices from An Old Farmer
Your fences need to be horse-high, pig-tight and bull-strong.
Keep skunks and bankers at a distance.
Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.
A bumble bee is considerably faster than a John Deere tractor.
Words that soak into your ears are whispered… not yelled.
Meanness don’t jes’ happen overnight.
Forgive your enemies; it messes up their heads.
Do not corner something that you know is meaner than you.
It don’t take a very big person to carry a grudge.
You cannot unsay a cruel word.
Every path has a few puddles.
When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty.
The best sermons are lived, not preached.
Most of the stuff people worry about ain’t never gonna happen anyway.
Don’t judge folks by their relatives.
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
Live a good, honorable life… Then when you get older and think back, you’ll enjoy it a second time.
Don‘t interfere with somethin’ that ain’t bothering you none.
Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a Rain dance.
If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop diggin’.
Sometimes you get, and sometimes you get got.
The biggest troublemaker you’ll probably ever have to deal with, watches you from the mirror every mornin’.
Always drink upstream from the herd.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.
Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back in.
If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..
Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.
Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.
Most times, it just gets down to common sense.
Awesome!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom