The Best Thing I Ever Ate....Disney

bmarkelon

best thing I ever ate at Disney

One that stands out was the Barbeque Chicken Flatbread at Jiko's, looking forward to having it again in a couple weeks!!

RunnerRachel

Mine would have to be the spaghetti and veal meatballs Portobello's in Downtown Disney. I'm a runner, so when I did the Disney Half Marathon this was the perfect post-race carb replenishment. For dessert, I would have to say the Mickey Bar and the Tutto Italia Profiteroles!

DrexelDragon

The Seafood Stew at California Grill was quite possibly the best thing I've ever had at Disney.

That or the Red Snapper/Steak combo at Flying Fish.

reptar77

Grouper w/Squash Risotto @Citricos. I'm sad that it has not been on the menu in a couple yrs.
6518958891_7bf2ac0f9d_b.jpg

nikkie876

Ooo...so many choices. My favorite's are the Wilderness Salad from Roaring Fork (my go-to QS meal), filet from Le Cellier and then the Bread Pudding from 'Ohana

Weather_Lady

So far, my top choices would be:

~ Serious Steak and Bread 'n Butter Pudding at Downtown Disney's Raglan Road
~ Baklava from Tangierine Cafe in Epcot's Morocco Pavilion
~ The pork dumplings, grilled steak and shrimp, and bread pudding with caramel banana sauce from 'Ohana's dinner at the Polynesian Resort
~ The shimp 'n grits appetizer at Cinderella's Royal Table
~ The [no longer available] barbecued beef pita with cucumber mint sauce, from Tamu Tamu Refreshments in the Animal Kingdom

If I have to choose just one, it would be the 'Ohana pork dumplings. They are that good.

durangojim

Almost anything we've ever had at V&A's, the coq au vin at food and wine and the escargot that is served during food and wine. I made a meal out of those things a couple years ago. And the Grand Marnier and Grey Goose slushes, and the Margaritas.

Tomi-Rocket

Mine is a tie between two desserts (which I think are related, lol) the Sticky Toffee Pudding at Rose & Crown and the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake at Liberty Tree Taven (lunch only).

Gomer

Tandoori chicken from Sanaa for currently available meals. Tandoori can very easily be dry, but at Sanaa it was so tender and delicious I actually cancelled dinner plans on a subsequent night so we could order it again from room service before we left Kidani.

For past meals, this may be nostalgia talking, but when I was 18 (way back in the 90’s) I had a Shrimp Alfredo over linguini at Tony’s town square which I remember as the best I ever had. I live near New York, so it’s not like I have a shortage of good Italian food, but I remember it being pure perfection. Granted I was young and probably less discerning, but by the time I got back to Tony’s the menu had been watered down and the quality I remembered was gone. Too bad too, as I sold it to my wife as one of the best restaurants to go to on our honeymoon and we were both disappointed.

OG Runner

Shogun's Special, in the small restaurant, Japan, the World Showcase. Eat it outdoors, with a warm sake. Introduced my sons to the meal in January, we went back twice.

NiarrNDisney

One of the best things I ever ate in WDW would have to be the Chilled Lobster Sliders from Crew's Cup at the Yacht Club Resort. There was a bunch of claw and tail meat and the slaw that topped it wasn't covered in mayo which kept the slider as a whole very crisp and light.

Csmith041177

Love these questions!!!

Meal- Steak and macaroni and cheese at Jiko.
Snack- carrot cake cookie sandwich at the writers stop in DHS.
Drink- chocolate milkshake at Sci Fi.

Dear lord I can't wait to go back!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom