The best feeling

The best feeling?

• Making the final payment on your reservation.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Receiving that packet of trip materials in the mail.

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Your countdown to your trip reaches ONE day to go.

Votes: 14 9.0%
  • Your first pass-through of the "Welcome to Walt Disney World" sign.

Votes: 87 55.8%
  • You first set foot in your favorite park on your first day there.

Votes: 50 32.1%

• Total voters

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
When it comes to any WDW trip you're going to take, which would you say is the best feeling associated with it?

klineski96

The best feeling is getting a high score on Toy Story! :lol: Just messin with you Junkie!

Driving under the Welcome To Walt Disney World sign is the best feeling for me... cause then I know I'm officially "away."

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
The best feeling is getting a high score on Toy Story! :lol: Just messin with you Junkie!

Driving under the Welcome To Walt Disney World sign is the best feeling for me... cause then I know I'm officially "away."

As Homer Simpson would put it....."DOH!" :ROFLOL:

MattyFresh

I guess it would count for entering the park on your first day. But right when you come from under the train station and hit Main St. and get that first sight of the castle......and all the sights and smells down Main St. It doesn't get any better then that!!!

I guess it would count for entering the park on your first day. But right when you come from under the train station and hit Main St. and get that first sight of the castle......and all the sights and smells down Main St. It doesn't get any better then that!!!

Definitely agree with you there. The welcome sign is a good feeling as well, but nothing can touch hitting up main street. For me thats the ultimate "ok Im finally here"

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I never smile wider than when the DME bus passes through the big sign for the first time!!!!

(Consequently, I am quite sad and upset when the DME bus passes by the "See 'ya real soon!" sign on the way out!)

I think it's very telling that the majority of people's best feeling is arriving, and the majority of people's worst feeling is departure.

WIX

When you first see those signs welcoming you . . . nothing beats that great feeling that your vacation is officially kicking off.:sohappy:

epcotWSC

#3: Driving through the city of Orlando. The anticipation grows like crazy. You're almost there!

#2: The Welcome sign. You're there!

#1: Entering the first park. Let the fun begin!

Fashionista007

Definitely seeing the "Welcome to Walt Disney World" sign on the bus from the airport to the hotel. I'm getting teary thinking about it! 38 days until I have that great feeling ;)

2565731300039973933qrEzlY_ph.jpg

TakeMeThere81

I LOVE the Welcome sign! We went in Nov 08 and then again last month and I thought for sure it would not have the same effect since not much time had passed. No way! It still gives me happy butterflies!

DizneyPryncess

I'm severly phobic when it comes to airplanes, so I have a tough time looking forward to vacations because that overshadows everything. So for me, when I'm finally in the park - it's the best feeling!

sarabi

DAK is my favorite park, so my favorite feeling is when I exit the resort bus at the DAK bus area, and start walking towards the turnstiles and the theme music first hits my ears.

sarabi

I'm severly phobic when it comes to airplanes, so I have a tough time looking forward to vacations because that overshadows everything. So for me, when I'm finally in the park - it's the best feeling!

I'm phobic of flying too! I love that feeling when you touch down at the Orlando airport finally, see all the palm trees, and taxi (safely) to your terminal. Big relief.

eddiemcgarrigle

Standing on Main Street and looking at my missus and son, both staring at Cinderella Castle on the usual visit to MK on the first morning of our holiday. Priceless.

Animaniac93-98

Definitely seeing the "Welcome to Walt Disney World" sign on the bus from the airport to the hotel. I'm getting teary thinking about it! 38 days until I have that great feeling ;)

2565731300039973933qrEzlY_ph.jpg

18 for me! I can't believe it!

2nd best feeling is not sleeping the night before you go. Except for me I'm scared I won't get up at 3:30 am. :dazzle:

LoriMistress

It's a tie between seeing the signs that says, "Welcome to WDW," signing in at your hotel on Disney property, or going to the one of the parks on your first day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom