The best feeling

The best feeling?

• Making the final payment on your reservation.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Receiving that packet of trip materials in the mail.

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Your countdown to your trip reaches ONE day to go.

Votes: 14 9.0%
  • Your first pass-through of the "Welcome to Walt Disney World" sign.

Votes: 87 55.8%
  • You first set foot in your favorite park on your first day there.

Votes: 50 32.1%

• Total voters

Tink313

1.Checking in and getting your Keys to the World card.:D

2.Stepping into the park Epcot & MK (Epcot is always my first & last park) :sohappy:

3.Going through the Welcome sign.:wave:

4.Getting on the DME bus.:p

Susan Savia

1. Making that turn into Epcots parking lot and seeing Spaceship Earth looming ahead.

2. Through security, the gate, and walking up to go on Spaceship Earth and my son saying, "We're Here", after a 16 hour drive. Thats when it hits.

:ROFLOL:

1. Walking thru the turnstile- that's when you realize, okay, let it begin!

2. Boarding the bus from your resort to the park... excitement still building...

3. Checking in and getting your Key to the World card.. Wow... we're really gonna go...

4. Driving past the Welcome sign onto Disney property- turn OFF the business cell phone, throw it INTO the glove box, not to be seen again till we leave!

C&D

Sitting in Perkins, eating breakfast for lunch, knowing that the trip is over, the vacation imminent and next stop is check-in.

paul436

I guess it would count for entering the park on your first day. But right when you come from under the train station and hit Main St. and get that first sight of the castle......and all the sights and smells down Main St. It doesn't get any better then that!!!
Amen.

fascion216

i gotta go ahead and be the oddball out and say making the final payment. i scrimp and save all year and making that final payment just says to me ... "hey, youre really going!!" i love all the anticipation and planning.

Billy6

Seeing the signs while driving in is a great feeling but mine is when I get to the TTC on the first morning. Usually drving from my off site resort, going through the ticket lines there and seeing the MK from across the lagoon. I always have to stop and stare..good feeling...:)

RussJT

when we enter the Magic Kingdom on our first full day and get our first view of the castle as we turn onto Main St. We always get the earliest possible ADR at Crystal Palace so we get to walk down Main street almost by ourselves. We take a few pics of the castle, etc. before checking in at the Crystal Palace

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
The best feeling i get is walking under the main street train station, seeing the movie posters on the walls, then watching the park open up in front of me. Priceless.

jonesenon4

:sohappy:it wasnt one of the choices but like a few others have said my biggest thrill is walking into the lobby of the resort and getting registered and getting my room key.once we have done this we have arrived.after we have signed in we get on disney transport and hit the parks.counting down 89 more days till im in the lobby of the beach club signing in and hitting the parks.:sohappy:

juscet

Walking into the MK and seeing the Castle is the best feeling. Seeing the entrance to WDW just tells me I still have to wait in a long line to check in. The Castles where it's at.:)

lilybee

When my count down gets to one day, knowing that I'm going to the airport and going to have the best two weeks of the year :)

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I even have a self-composed little ditty to sing as we approach the welcome sign, and another for as we are passing under it. :eek: :lookaroun

I get the rush of excitement the minute I step onto the monorail at MCO. I just know that at that point, my trip has successfully started.

OOOH, Good One!! I know that feeling exactly!! :sohappy:

jt04

when we enter the Magic Kingdom on our first full day and get our first view of the castle as we turn onto Main St. We always get the earliest possible ADR at Crystal Palace so we get to walk down Main street almost by ourselves. We take a few pics of the castle, etc. before checking in at the Crystal Palace

Everyone should try this scenario at least once. Arriving early is key! Brilliant post!

For me the best feeling is that first time I smell the Disney Air Conditioning smell. :lol:

Seriously :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom