The best feeling

The best feeling?

• Making the final payment on your reservation.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Receiving that packet of trip materials in the mail.

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Your countdown to your trip reaches ONE day to go.

Votes: 14 9.0%
  • Your first pass-through of the "Welcome to Walt Disney World" sign.

Votes: 87 55.8%
  • You first set foot in your favorite park on your first day there.

Votes: 50 32.1%

• Total voters

WDWRLD

The Welcome to WDW sign is a close second though. But to me there is still that unknown of where our room will be in the resort. By the time we step into the Magic Kingdom...which we always do on our first night....we have checked in, unpacked, and are ready for the week to begin. Theres nothing quite like the feeling you get when you pass under the train station and the curtain rises to reveal town square.....let the show begin....just as Walt meant it to.

WDWRLD

1. Making that turn into Epcots parking lot and seeing Spaceship Earth looming ahead.

2. Through security, the gate, and walking up to go on Spaceship Earth and my son saying, "We're Here", after a 16 hour drive. Thats when it hits.

:ROFLOL:

What part of Va??

yankspy

After checking in and situating everything there is usually a moment when I just kind of lay on the bed for a minute and let out a big sigh as if to say, ahhh, home.

Another one is waking up on the first full day. As annoying as that Stitch wake-up call is, I still smile when I pick up the phone and realize where I am.

Spyne

When I first set foot into one of the parks (most notably Epcot or Magic Kingdom) and I set eyes on either Spaceship Earth or Cinderella Castle. :D That alone is the true feeling of knowing you are definitely at Walt Disney World. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom