The Best Animatronic in all of Disney...your call!

Figments Friend

Original Poster
Like many Disney enthusiests on here, i am a avid fan of the various Animatronic creations that are featured throughout the Parks. Over the years i have marveled and immensly enjoyed being entertained by these fantastic figures and thought it would be a nice positive topic to talk about...everyone's favorite Animatronic character!

Which one do you see as the "best' as far as technical abillity? What Animatronic character made the most impact on you when you first saw it or experienced the attraction?

Which Animatronic character is by far the one that you regard as your personal favorite?

Well fo me it would say it's pretty self explanitory ( Figment forever...Classic Original Figment..!) but others i have enjoyed are Henry from the "Country Bears", Sonny Eclipse, S.I.R, and Dreamfinder. I have not seen some of the ones that are being hailed as perhaps the best AA figures ever made like Timekeeper and Stitch yet, so can't really rate them.

I love them all really...Animatronic shows and AA laden dark rides are the BEST Disney experience for me.

So let's hear from everyone!

LSUxStitch

I havn't seen 'Lucky' yet, but I'm betting that he is by far the best Animatronic in any park.

I like SIR and Stitch the best though.

Figments Friend

Original Poster
As yes..."Lucky"!

I have not seen him in person yet either, but from what i have read he is pretty impressive and realistic.

I hope he is still going to be at the Parks this September....i am dying to see him up close and personal!

General Grizz

I love all Animatronics... especially those over at Bears, those from the Kitchen Kabaret and Imagination, also.

But probably the "best" Animatronic - next to our good pal Lucky :D - would probably be the Timekeeper. He can wear glasses when he wants, change the color of his eyes, move swiftly... in short, he is advanced and is able to carry physical emotion - and that's pretty darn cool!

Figments Friend

Original Poster
I want to see him in action SO BAD...but everytime i go to the MK "Timekeeper" is ALWAYS closed!!

I have tried for the past 5 years to see that show....i go to the Parks "off season" so this may have a lot to do with it.....but i hope i get to see him live before the attraction is closed for good

Grizz, what is the latest on "Timekeeper"? Is it open, is it staying open, or is it closing in the Fall for good? I plan on hitting MK again in early September and it would be wonderful to FINALLY see this long-missed show! I have NEVER seen it and i know i am missing something mindblowing!

DisneySam

I love all the AA's in Splash Mountain too, but my other favorites are the country bears. They are so awesome, we always end up acting silly while we are in there and singing about (from a Goofy Movie) Lesters Possum Park...

The ones in the Hall of Presidents are also pretty spectacular. Unless you are sitting in the first 5 rows, they are pretty realistic for AA's

SirGoofy

My favorite AA is by far Stitch. Sure, the show is horrible, but the AA is amazing. I saw the show in December, and when Stich starts spitting, he looked right at me and spat right on my chest. I thought that was awsome.

Some runners up are Carnator #1, hopping Brer Rabbit, C-3PO,and R2-D2.

barnum42

The animatronic that made the most impact on me when I first saw it was the Wicked Witch in the Great Movie Ride. I was right at the back of the last car and thought it was a live actor.

ballewclan

I love all the Splash mountain AAs even though their movement is limited...

BTW what is SIR? I prob kno but just dont know the name or its an abreviation! :D Thx

imagineer boy

ballewclan said:
I love all the Splash mountain AAs even though their movement is limited...

BTW what is SIR? I prob kno but just dont know the name or its an abreviation! :D Thx

It's the robot in Alien Encounter's name which stands for Simulated Intelegence Robotics. :wave:

Glasgow

"Simulated Intelegence Robotics"

Sorry, but I got a good chuckle out of you misspelling "Intelligence" .. hehe. What can I say - I appreciate dry humor :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom