The Best Animatronic in all of Disney...your call!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
AGREE!! I forgot about Hopper...he is so amazing!

It's a darn shame they did'nt use him more...or at least let him have a larger part in the show. I always thought his appearence was far too short. It would have been better ( for me as a AA Fan) to have him do some sort of interactive routine with the screened images instead of just the quick comments and brief appearence he makes in the show.

That is a bit of a trend! As well as Hopper, how about the Yeti and Stitch? Top notch AA's, but we only get to see them perform briefly.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
The Wicked With of the West in the Great Movie Ride, to me, is head and shoulders above the rest, because she moves so much like an actual person.

I love the Yeti, but he doesn't rate quite as highly, because I don't really have anything to compare him to -- I don't know if he looks realistic, because I don't know how a real Yeti moves!

I do have to say, though, that I love the interactive figures -- the Muppet Mobile Lab is a joy to watch and play around with.

mitchk

Although he's not my favorite, I'll have to go with S.I.R (in SGE pre-show), his movements are so smooth, and realistic

MythBuster

I think Alec Tronic was the most impressive and the most versatile. Not only could he sing and move to the music, then he did great impressions and a funny comedy routine.

I also like Lucky as the new generation of AA's.

Woozle

I love all the POTC animatronics. The new Jack Sparrow is incredibly realistic. They did a great job with that one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom