The attraction that represents the Disney Spirit the most.

bgraham34

Original Poster
I was talking with my wife last night and we were trying to think what attraction would best represent the Disney Spirit. We both could not agree on a particular attraction but we thought Splash Mountain shows a lot to represent it.

cb3k

I was talking with my wife last night and we were trying to think what attraction would best represent the Disney Spirit. We both could not agree on a particular attraction but we thought Splash Mountain shows a lot to represent it.
Splash Mountain was my immediate thought...However, something about Peter Pan's Flight or Snow White's Scary Adventures really evokes first time memories of the World for me...Hmmmm, then there is HM to consider.

Nemo14

I'm not quite sure what you mean by Disney Spirit. If it's that feeling I get from no other theme park, then I'd have to go with a few classics. Peter Pan and Jungle Cruise come to mind right away, but I'm sure there are others.

Rototom

I would say HM only because the drop in Splash is too big for my Mom and other thrill haters to go on. HM is perfect for nearly everyone. Scary, but not too scary. Fun, great effects.

Perfect ride that I think will be even better after the update.

Can't wait to ride it!

BRER DAD

Im thinking Stiches Great Escape............lol, kidding of course!!!! :lol: I would say the train around Magic Kingdom. You get to see everything and correct me if I am wrong, didnt Walt love Trains???

erasure fan1

Splash Mountain is it for me. The reason is the ride has a great story, effects and detail. You can tell they didnt want to make some cookie cutter ride, its over 13min long. I get that Disney feeling everytime I walk into the ride and I hear the music.

Hotdogs

We totally agree on Splash Mountain, the music would put anyone in a happy mood and you get great views over the park.

Vernonpush

For the "Disney Spirit" I would have to say that it would be a combination of rides. The CoP plus Horizons and a postshow of Innovations. Walt was always "Looking to the Future".

raven

When I think of "Disney Spirit" I think of cheery, bright colors, music, happy characters, and something that touches on all senses. All that, for me, boils down into one attraction...Mickey's Philharmagic. :wave:

WIX

When I think of "Disney Spirit" I think of cheery, bright colors, music, happy characters, and something that touches on all senses. All that, for me, boils down into one attraction...Mickey's Philharmagic. :wave:

Agreed 100%

WDWFigment

This is a really good one. While I like Splash Mountain, I think the one thing going against it is that it isn't for everyone. Otherwise it would be perfect.

Other good choices:
POTC (even though it supposedly isn't as good as DL's)
HM
JII (original version)
Horizons

Ella's Mommy

This is a really hard question(but a good one) I would have to say POTC, Pan, or CoP. They really bring me back to my childhood and the first time I visited the World. And for me the new newer rides dont evoke that Disney Spirit.

EMThompsen

Everything in the Magic Kingdom has that Disney Spirit. Most of all Cinderella's Castle... but as far as rides go, the Dumbo Flying Elephants and / or the Tea Cups really do it for me... It must have something to do with watching The Wonderful World Of Disney when I was growing up. Seeing the opening montage every Sunday night& thinking someday I'm going to go there. I remember when I came to WDW for the first time and stood in front of the Dumbo ride. It was like standing in front of a classic painting at the Museum Of Fine Arts. I was overwhelmed with emotion. Finally I was actually in Disney World

sarabi

When I think of Disney, I think of a place that focuses only on the positives. And if that's the case, then I would say Spaceship Earth, especially the ending. You really leave there thinking we can all just live in peace together.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom