The attraction that represents the Disney Spirit the most.

I agree with the others that say Main Street. How can it be anything but walking down Main Street and stopping to listen to the Barber Shop Quartet. At one end the Train Station at the other end Cinderella's Castle. To me there is nothing else that matches this. Plus its the first you see when you enter the Magic Kingdom.

sophie_the_pooh

For me, it has to be "It's a small world", because of its bright colors, catchy song and international vibe. Disney fans come from all around the world and share the same passion; we all love the happy, magical and colorful world of Disney!:sohappy:

bgraham34

Original Poster
I can safely say that Main Street definately gets you into that Disney Spirit. Thats something that i always smile when I first walk into the MK for the first time. Its a feeling I really dont get on an attraction. But Splash and PP also put a smile on my face but not like how I get when I first walk down Main Street.

wdwCC

No question it's a Small World, or CoP. Once you see it in person, like WDW itself, it's stuck in your head FOREVER, at least the music! It's a small world after all... It's a great big beautiful tomorrow... :hammer:

Tom Morrow

Sorry I forgot, P-DS! Sooner or later, like it or not, you will believe.:cool:
No, I won't. Not until its officially announced. Disney already told the Sentinel that they aren't changing the name of the park. If it happens in less than two years I'll be extremely shocked.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom