The Apprentice 2

WDWScottieBoy

Tramp said:
LMAO :lol: What's with Maria and those wild hand gestures and rapid eyelid movement? She was a walking distraction! :lol:

My thoughts exactly. I think she was very ugly too, but that's just IMHO. I've been sick of her from the start and want to see Ivanna go sometime really soon. I'll give her credit on this last project for doing pretty good, but for her track record she needs the boot.

I'm rooting for Andy as well right now, Tramp.

Wckd Queen

Tramp said:
LMAO :lol: I think if she finds herself in the boardroom again, Trump will fire her no matter what the circumstances cuz she's obviously the weakest candidate at the moment. Plus, she's a witch spelled with a 'B'... :lookaroun

I'm still ticked at her for dragging Brad in the boardroom which led to his firing. :mad:
As much as I dont like Ivana, I still had a good laugh when she referred to Jennifer as a "fembot". It just made me laugh out loud, especially with the gesture she made when she said it! :lol:

GenerationX

In the last three weeks we've seen:
Andy get the boot for a bizarro Pepsi bottle design and getting outdebated by Sandy
Ivana get stripped of her candidacy for ... stripping! :eek:
Kevin and Sandy get fired for not impressing Trump's tough interviewers enough.

That leaves us with our final two aspiring corporate weasels, Kelly and Jen. Of the final four, I thought Jen was easily the worst candidate. She has contributed nothing to any of the tasks, shirked responsibility at every turn, and had the unmitigated gall to say that taking a six-figure income at a San Francisco law firm was a bigger risk than Sandy dropping out of business school to open her own bridal shop. Wow. Just wow.

I think Kelly would make a good candidate, but I have to say I was rooting for Kevin and Sandy to make the final two. Now, I'm behind Kelly.

Finally, the show was filmed months ago, but Ivana still. does. not. get. it. In her post-show publicity appearances, she goes from saying she was wearing bikini bottoms to bloomers to swim trunks (come on, those were clearly panties). She also claims Carolyn blew it all out of proportion. No, Ivana. When someone gave Jen and Sandy $5, they got a candy bar. Nothing else. In fact, anyone could look at Jen and Sandy for free. Ivana, on the other hand, took $20 for a candy bar and a sad, humiliating peep show. I would've felt sorry for her had she not been so nasty throughout the rest of the show.

Atta83

Yeah I am behind Kelly this time. Jen all she did was take whatever the peoples ideas were and said she did them....um no your not that creative hon, I mean look at that disgusting Pepsi bottle they came up with. Reminded me of that drink Mondo they had when I was a kid YUCK.

disneymoc

Atta83 said:
Yeah I am behind Kelly this time. Jen all she did was take whatever the peoples ideas were and said she did them....um no your not that creative hon, I mean look at that disgusting Pepsi bottle they came up with. Reminded me of that drink Mondo they had when I was a kid YUCK.
But where else can you drink a bottle of Pepsi and have it look like you are lifting handweights. :)

Atta83

Well with what it looks like I dont think either task is going to happen the way they want it to go. Jen that speaker isint going to show up, and Kelly its raining on the field. But they both I think should of had backup plans.

disneymoc

Atta83 said:
Well with what it looks like I dont think either task is going to happen the way they want it to go. Jen that speaker isint going to show up, and Kelly its raining on the field. But they both I think should of had backup plans.
What kind of backup plan can you have for a polo event? It isn't like you can move the horses inside and go at it. Maybe they should have rented a pool. :)

I think Kelly will pull it off. Jen is in way over her head. It is going to bomb majorly. I feel sorry for the charity benefiting from her event.

Atta83

Ok I cant think off the top of my head about the Polo event ...geez....LOL. But Kellys smart he will know what to do, the ppl helping him not sure.

But at least Jen could of had a back up speaker, she never should of taken their words saying that this guy was for real, or at least gotten it in writing.

Purdue129

TURKEY said:
Am I the only one that thinks that both could horribly fail this final task?

Obviously he can't control the rain (or can he :drevil: ?), but I wonder if Trump had a part in the Tony Bennett/Chris Webber situations to see if Kelly/Jen could handle something major.

Wckd Queen

Didn't Trump say something a few episodes ago about Jen just sliding by because no one ever brought her into the boardroom? That's why I was surprised he kept her. There she was, in the boardroom, and if she had been as bad as he's said all this time, he had the perfect opportunity to dump her. Unless he thought Sandy was worse I suppose.

I'm rooting for Kelly this time myself, because of the two of them, he strikes me as the one who is able to get things done. Jen just seems to be like fog to me...she floats in...she floats out...shes vague and there, but not really... :hammer:

cru5h

I hope he doesn't just choose Jen because they chose a man last year. I think Kelly is way more competant than she is.

My answer to the final task is to reschedule. Anyone who knows polo knows you can't play in the rain and you certainly wouldn't want to watch in the rain either. If they have access to some covered arena maybe, but what are the odds?

Tramp

Original Poster
Well, I'm looking forward to tonight. I'm still not impressed with either of these candidates although if Jennifer appears in a dominatrix outfit tonight, I think I would favor her. She's a hottie when she's not talking.

I suppose if it rains they can always play water polo but I'm not sure the horses know how to swim. :hammer:

What a twist if Trump were to fire both of these people. :sohappy: Let's face it, if both were to do a lousy job, why would he hire either of them?

3 hours is a bit much! :hurl:

Legacy

I want to see Trump fire both of them, and then hire Bradford.

At least the best one would actually get the job.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom