The 10/27/2009 Diningpocalypse

DisneyMusician2

6:24 AM

Our site is currently down for maintenance. Please try back later.

We've officially crashed it in 24 minutes! HA! Just wait until the phone lines open.

I've been trying since 5:45, and haven't been able to complete a single reservation.

:brick::brick::brick::brick::brick::brick::brick:

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Make Your Reservation
Sorry, the booking system is currently unavailable. Please try again later or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to dial this number.

HEHE. That didn't take long at all. Oh, Disney.

You'd really think they'd have this figured out by now. I can only imagine what the phone lines will be like in 30 minutes.

mousebymarriage

Make Your Reservation
Sorry, the booking system is currently unavailable. Please try again later or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to dial this number.

HEHE. That didn't take long at all. Oh, Disney.

You'd really think they'd have this figured out by now. I can only imagine what the phone lines will be like in 30 minutes.
Got the same thing regardless of what restaurant I put in, Looks like dining has officially CRASHED!!!!!

Susan Savia

I am totally a disney fanatic, but geez, stop being so obsessed with FOOD. Just go and have a great time and if you can work in a meal or two, thats great. Otherwise, save hundreds of dollars by not paying the ridiculously high prices of the restaurants. (Sorry, I'm just a more "spur of the moment" kinda girl.)

That is exactly what I told my husband when I left for work this moring. If you can make them (we want two ADRs) fine, if not, no biggee...There are other options.

sweetpee_1993

Dude, I never even got the stinkin' reservation system to load. It would try a little then **poof** it was gone. Can't get a call in either. "All circuits are busy".

I set my alarm in 1 hour intervals starting at 2 a.m. my time just in case they reset things in the wee hours. Nope. This has been no easy feat either with a sick kid & starting to feel like I'm catchin' the cooties. :hurl:

Agreed with everyone else, this was really some poor planning on Disney's part. :fork:

lpet11984

Glad someone was able to...gives me hope! I came into work a good 45 min early to try and get my ADRs but now am going to have to go teach my classes. Hopefully I'll be able to get in later in the day without everything gone.

yipikyer

I was on the phone with them and i was put on hold, and then the line hung up on me! I cannot describe how i feel right now!!

And, of course the line is always busy now!!!!! *&&%$%%

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
popcorn.gif

*joins Figgy* I'm not happy with the 180day change either..mostly b/c I have no idea when I'm going back this Spring - I'm waiting for airline deals.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom