wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Construction Walls Up At Test Track​

Test-Track_Full_56616.jpg

Last edited:

LindseyDisney

For some reason, this thought popped into my head this morning. This thought might be completely out there and entirely wrong. Will they add Cars IP to the new updates on Test Track?

The new update will be a tribute to the Horizon. At the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if characters from Cars also appeared. Epcot's goal is to introduce more intellectual properties to the park. Adding a Cars Land wouldn't make sense since we already have the Test Track. Therefore, the story would be different.

Additionally, this ride is closing in the middle of the summer, and we have the D23 Expo in August. I could see them making this announcement. Cars characters might become a part of the whole Test Track while also subtly referencing Horizon.

Guardians did the same thing. I remember when this attraction was first announced. They said it would pay homage to the original Epcot, with Star-Lord visiting Epcot during the 80s. However, we only got a photo of Peter standing before Spaceship Earth.

Also, take a look at CommuniCore Hall. They have new artwork featuring classic Epcot attractions. It is a lazy reference to say you are keeping with the spirit of Epcot.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
For some reason, this thought popped into my head this morning. This thought might be completely out there and entirely wrong. Will they add Cars IP to the new updates on Test Track?

The new update will be a tribute to the Horizon. At the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if characters from Cars also appeared. Epcot's goal is to introduce more intellectual properties to the park. Adding a Cars Land wouldn't make sense since we already have the Test Track. Therefore, the story would be different.

Additionally, this ride is closing in the middle of the summer, and we have the D23 Expo in August. I could see them making this announcement. Cars characters might become a part of the whole Test Track while also subtly referencing Horizon.

Guardians did the same thing. I remember when this attraction was first announced. They said it would pay homage to the original Epcot, with Star-Lord visiting Epcot during the 80s. However, we only got a photo of Peter standing before Spaceship Earth.

Also, take a look at CommuniCore Hall. They have new artwork featuring classic Epcot attractions. It is a lazy reference to say you are keeping with the spirit of Epcot.
Not Horizons. World of Motion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom