News Test Track to be reimagined

MerlinTheGoat

It's Fun to Be Free~
To Be on the move~

To go anywhere~
369888875ee1a985c2e9a7f7cc9dc219.jpg

doctornick

Cautiously optimistic for version 3.0... I didn't hate 2.0, but I did like the original version better. Any move to substantially more physical set elements would go a long way...

I personally really liked the car design element and general aesthetic of 2.0. But I liked the actual more physical sets of 1.0 and have felt like a merger of the two versions would have been pretty ideal.

On that note, taking some elements of both TT 1.0 and 2.0 plus WoM could really create an awesome attraction. Fun to Be Free is one of those classic awesome Disney songs so bringing that back is IMHO a great decision. I'm intrigued to learn that it is a Buddy Baker song, not by the Sherman Bros.

I'm under the impression that they are keeping the same ride mechanism and track layout, right? I'm intrigued as to how they would develop it - if they keep the "Test Track" name as indicated, feels like it would likely have some sort of premise of automotive design/technology regardless of whether they keep the interactive design room. WoM is probably my second most missed classic Epcot ride after Imagination. Bringing back some of the Ward Kimball gags would be awesome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom